Tampon girl gives advice!

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
This is getting pretty stupid.

It's been over months since this event took place. And people are still bragging about it like it's still such a big deal that she ate a tampon.

No i do not support nor think that it was a good decision to do because it was pretty stupid. But it's been over months, people should get over it because it's getting pretty stupid to keep on moaning about it.

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
She has learnt from her mistakes, she knows what she did was wrong, she was hanging with the wrong crowd and she realizes it... now she is apologizing for her behavior. I respect this girl.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Attempted to watch it, but watching a fat girl chew on chewing gum isn't something I can watch, :<

CallumL

Started from the bottom, now the all team here.
Nov 14, 2010
She did something disgusting, but at least she had the guts to actually admit to it and apologize etc.

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
So are we supposed to take her advice willingly even though we all know she sucked on a tampon..

Cedar

Jan 24, 2013
She's chewing gum to get the stinky period breathe out of her mouth. (Not going to work, to be completely honest)

GohanSSJ

Ya.
Feb 18, 2013
Don't think she's trying to eat he period out of her in fact that she has already lost that breath because this video came months later so I don't think she's trying to.

Its like heaving a bad breathe after waking up it goes away pretty soon when you eat gum or such.

Anyway she's giving advice that doesn't work because she already gave an bad example. Of course its good to advice people not to do the same but its a little bit late because everyone could of doing it already so its pretty useless advice.

Too bad that she did this.

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread