Recruiting Swift & Efficient VA Needed!

romanXday

- Mac Miller -
Sep 23, 2018
Hey Devbest,
I started a small ecommerce store, and it's turned out to be pretty profitable mainly down to the fact that we use product sourcing as our logistics method,
I'm planning on a relatively big expansion into multiple other stores, I have a few people working with me already however I need a few VA's to handle
customer service, product fulfilment, sending out tracking numbers etc.

More details will be given, thanks!
- Courier
Post automatically merged:

Oh forgot to say, VA = Virtual Assistant

romanXday

- Mac Miller -
Sep 23, 2018
Paypal has just completely fucked me, atm this job isn't needed until I can get my money back from them.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Paypal has just completely fucked me, atm this job isn't needed until I can get my money back from them.
Good luck! PayPal isn't very reliable or efficient, I would recommend paying to take debit/credit cards as payments.

romanXday

- Mac Miller -
Sep 23, 2018
Good luck! PayPal isn't very reliable or efficient, I would recommend paying to take debit/credit cards as payments.
I've considered using Stripe however the vast majority of purchases come from peoples PayPal Balances & to make it even worse PayPal has opened me up to potential legal issues due to the fact that they are not even allowing me to refund my customers & expect me to still fulfil the orders, even though I would be receiving the money back in 6months, so I'm obviously not doing that.

I might have to start from the ground up again, which isn't what I want to do at all.

Users who are viewing this thread