.swf to .nitro

BuLLHocK

Nov 19, 2016
Hello i got a Question.

im a pretty "noob"

but how do i convert these .swf files in .nitro i tried to find this "nitro converter" but i dont know how to open it or something idk..

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
yes but idk how to download/start the Converter i just need the newer furnis in nitro 🙄😂
Post automatically merged:

Can you maybe upload the new furnis in .nitro haha
You start the converter with npm run start but before that you need to run npm I and configure your config.json

You start the converter with npm run start but before that you need to run npm I and configure your config.json
If you look through the forum someone asked the same question and I gave a very noob friendly explanation.

BuLLHocK

Nov 19, 2016

If you look through the forum someone asked the same question and I gave a very noob friendly explanation.
I was searching allready for your Awnser but cant find it

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
I was searching allready for your Awnser but cant find it
It's all stated in the tutorial provided - Just read thorugh the converter part carefully, instead of rushing over it not catching half of the steps :)

The tutorial includes a config example, the commands you need to run etc etc - It basically covers everything from A-Z

BuLLHocK

Nov 19, 2016
Ok thanks

And what is that "command promp" i need to open, is it normal CMD or something else

Where do i put the .swf files that i need in .nitro ? Or do i need to do all of it

If you're using xampp that'd be C:/xampp/htdocs instead for example
it does now work for me it shows me all kind of shit but not what it should i did everything like in tutorial

Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Ok thanks

And what is that "command promp" i need to open, is it normal CMD or something else

Where do i put the .swf files that i need in .nitro ? Or do i need to do all of it

it does now work for me it shows me all kind of shit but not what it should i did everything like in tutorial
Yes just normal CMD

The reason for the error is most likely due to the converter pointing to wrong paths, make sure they link to your paths

Damien42899

Aug 22, 2016
See and scroll down to Nitro converter setup.
so if we want to add additional furniture is it okay to add the new furniture swf's into the flash folder with those swf's and then recompile it to add the additional furniture? if that makes sense. I already have my hotel just wanting to add additional furniture. Just wanna make sure it will work if I place swf's in with already compiled swf's and then recompile it to get them converted to nitro assets

Users who are viewing this thread