[SWF & SQL] Call of Duty Thrones

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Heres two call of duty thrones which I designed and coded. The sql may need editing but it may be alright the only problem would the page id which is 9494 currently (my customs page on my hotel) so you will need to change that to your page id. Both of these zips are in different files due to it may be confusing for people if i put it in the same zip file.
  1. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Throne
  • Preview:
    auTi1PC.png
    DLqayqn.png
  • Download ZIP File:
2. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Throne
  • Preview:
    udB2XHz.png
    6IxJTif.png
  • Download ZIP File:
If theres any errors with the sql then I'll try my best to fix them but im sure there wouldn't be any at all.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Not a huge fan of the MW2 one you should have added the logo maybe but the AW is nice 7/10.
I tried putting a mw2 logo on the back of the mw2 throne but it looked blurry and the image wasn't that good so I gave up tbh but the Advanced Warfare logo was nice and easy but the only bad thing is that at a rotation it may look like the AW is saying WA because of the image rotating.

Cameron

Jan 3, 2015
I tried putting a mw2 logo on the back of the mw2 throne but it looked blurry and the image wasn't that good so I gave up tbh but the Advanced Warfare logo was nice and easy but the only bad thing is that at a rotation it may look like the AW is saying WA because of the image rotating.
Oh right.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I am a HUGE fan of Call of Duty, as why I made the Call of Duty Ghosts Throne (Even though I hate ghosts), I think both of these COD games are really fun to play but I think you should remake the MW2 Throne.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I am a HUGE fan of Call of Duty, as why I made the Call of Duty Ghosts Throne (Even though I hate ghosts), I think both of these COD games are really fun to play but I think you should remake the MW2 Throne.
What improvements should I do on the mw2 throne?

Users who are viewing this thread