Mar 13, 2015
If I was to route them all via peace-hotel.org, eg;
en.peace-hotel.org
tr.peace-hotel.org
my.peace-hotel.org
Would that be acceptable?

savage

Aug 6, 2011
Well no... As that would then count as index voteing witch is still not aloud so choose one of your hotels.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
It's all one global hotel, no rules were broken whatsoever.
Everything we did was according to

savage

Aug 6, 2011
Well no you cant have 4 different hotels voteing on one account. If that is the case then we can all open a load of hotels then link them all to one account? no.

savage

Aug 6, 2011
If you wanted to rout it via peace-hotel.org You would been to have it on the INDEX page, Hence index voting. You really are thick josh

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
donald-trump-makes-faces.gif
2.gif

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
I don't get the point of you people posting here, as it has nothing to do with you.
Peace Hotel is a global Habbo retro (multinational) , If any of you actually read the rules of Findretros you'd know that no rules were broken.So please mind your own business.
en.peace-hotel.org
tr.peace-hotel.org
my.peace-hotel.org

savage

Aug 6, 2011
I don't get the point of you people posting here, as it has nothing to do with you.
Peace Hotel is a global Habbo retro (multinational) , If any of you actually read the rules of Findretros you'd know that no rules were broken.So please mind your own business.
en.peace-hotel.org
tr.peace-hotel.org
my.peace-hotel.org
Clearly rules were broken 4 hotels voting for the same one? mabbo.pw aint peace-hotel... Yet is voting for it, peacehotel.my is not part of the domain, and nether is peacehotel.eu. so wtf you on about

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
Clearly rules were broken 4 hotels voting for the same one? mabbo.pw aint peace-hotel... Yet is voting for it, peacehotel.my is not part of the domain, and nether is peacehotel.eu. so wtf you on about
Mabbo is an exception prehaps, but the rest are all peace. I just wanted confirmation on the rule i was violating. Thanks for your rude, yet helpful replies.

savage

Aug 6, 2011
Mabbo is an exception prehaps, but the rest are all peace. I just wanted confirmation on the rule i was violating. Thanks for your rude, yet helpful replies.
LOL No all links are different so no they are not all the same links are they, You really do not get it do you... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread