Flash Surge - Updated hotel - Unique Features - Lovely Catalogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
Link here:
General Information:

PlayAstro is a unique hotel which originally opened around February, we struggled to hit users and we still do. But we aim to change this with the features and uniqueness of the retro. PlayAstro is Owned by myself and @SpreedBlood, We also have a dedicated Staff team, who are here to entertain and bring the community together to make Astro a nice place to be.

Are You hiring?
Yes, we are currently looking for a proven Economy Manager to look after the new furniture coming into the catalogue and making sure that the eco is kept as clean as possible and nobody is just given rares for no reason whatsoever. If you feel like this is you then contact me on the retro and we will arrange interviews with given proof of previous roles.

Features:
Here is a list of Features that make us unique.
  • Clean and tidy MicroCMS edit with a fully functional HK which is automatic with the EMU.
  • Fast Food & Snowstorm - Disabled ATM but will be added for user use on the 26th June.
  • Custom Commands along with RP commands.
  • Updates clothes (Latest 2017 Clothes including custom ones)
  • DailyReward System on the CMS.
  • Double Diamonds can be activated by the HK without a reboot.
  • Ambassador tools.
  • Catalog Deals Added (You can now buy your wired easier with some pre bundles and also a Monthly Deal within the Limited Edition that will change each month)
  • Crackables Added (You can now crack open some eggs for your chance at winning some cool prizes)
  • Horse Customization Fixed (You can now give your Horse a fancy colour or fancy hairstyle)
  • Referral System
  • You can gamble against a slot machine in any room and set your own maxbet (Diamonds, credits & duckets.)
  • and much more!

Screenshots:
Slm6WjP.png

lKzgMUA.png

FWP9MFb.png

ZpzsU4b.png

fBhKsFw.png

R7WifRZ.png

Last edited:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread approved, you have 2 days to fix the images. Good luck with your hotel.

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Looks good, aaron you been working very hard on this good luck man

Reactions: Azz

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
CMS looks different to others - even though I don't like tbh but hey my opinion. Nice features, good luck.

Reactions: Azz

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Domain redirects to another hotel. Have you closed?

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
Domain redirects to another hotel. Have you closed?

Is this open? The link isn't working.

I hate when hotels do that, open for a couple of weeks and then redirect -_-

Most likely shut down due to no users

Hotel has been changed to a new link, we thought abit of a name change and CM's change would bring a new light to our ideas we had, images and links will be updated by tomorrow :D

Cipher

Jun 13, 2017
Agree that the new cms looks better, but some shit is not functional. (or mabe it was just from my side idk)

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
Agree that the new cms looks better, but some shit is not functional. (or mabe it was just from my side idk)
You're correct it's not functional but will be as soon as i finish :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread