Support.php in to revcms

Matiaser

Feb 14, 2013
Hi!
I try to add something called support in revcms but getting all these errors. I've tried to code in Class and I see support.php and supportticket.php is drawn in class.user, tamplate and engine from the old recvms where support.php coming from. But when I move the tags over to my cms receiving error 500 on the website.
I'm willing to pay if anyone has a solution.
Tnx!

Skjermbilde_2016_12_22_kl_16_20_32.png
Skjermbilde_2016_12_22_kl_16_27_47.png

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Easy fix, I will help you once I get home, if you're capable of waiting some hours. I already got this coded on my old cms with the same theme, if you cannot wait, search this forum for LucidCMS and once downloaded navigate to exoncms and find the support.php file.
Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Only Xampp or what?
get error: could not find driver.

404 - File or directory not found.
Haven't converted it to web.config yet, but you can find a simple converter online. I will be converting it to nginx soon, since I'm switching from Apache to Nginx and HHVM.
It's PDO, have you enabled PDO in your php.ini?

Last edited:

Matiaser

Feb 14, 2013
Haven't converted it to web.config yet, but you can find a simple converter online. I will be converting it to nginx soon, since I'm switching from Apache to Nginx and HHVM.
It's PDO, have you enabled PDO in your php.ini?
yepp, can only se the /index. cant login or /register. If i go to /register I get 404 - File or directory not found. If i try to login its just loading

Matiaser

Feb 14, 2013
Haha I fond the problem, if i dont write domain.me/INDEX but just domain.me I will go ........ You know a fix for this?
Btw love the cms

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
I'm not really providing fixes for it, since I'm not responsible for how people install it, and its not even a finished release yet, more if people wanted to use some code for it etc.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread