• Mia Khalifa (The Arabian Slut)

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • Sunny Lane (The Blonde Bombshell)

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
If you had to choose which one do you think is hotter and want to bang?

Mia Khalifa
latest

Sunny Lane
2576278762_af4a986995.jpg

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Sunny looks like she has autism and Mia just got some fucked up eyebrows

Ima go w eyebrow girl

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
How is this a competition? Sunny looks like the little girl off The Grinch
how-the-grinch-stole-christmas-ss2.jpg

Mia for sure.
she has way more hotter pics. the one i chose isnt the best but i guess im the only one who voted her so i get her all to myself. you 11 who voted mia can take turns running trains on her and splashing her face in each others jizz

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
she has way more hotter pics. the one i chose isnt the best but i guess im the only one who voted her so i get her all to myself. you 11 who voted mia can take turns running trains on her and splashing her face in each others jizz
Just googled her for more 'flattering' pictures, not impressed.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
If you think Sunny Lane > Mia Khalifa you should go and schedule an appointment with your eye doctor ASAP..

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
If you think Sunny Lane > Mia Khalifa you should go and schedule an appointment with your eye doctor ASAP..
nah not really, its personal preference. i just find her more attractive than khalifa. just like i think sea food is gross but you might like it. once again personal preference.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
nah not really, its personal preference. i just find her more attractive than khalifa. just like i think sea food is gross but you might like it. once again personal preference.
It's called a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread