SULAKE THEME

Hello, i have current recreated the sulake.com, theme
Screenshots

Download- [ To view this link you must register here. ]
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WINRAR OR 7-ZIP!

Thank You For Reading! I hope you enjoyed it!

Hender

King Tinkerer
Stop posting absolute shit, if anyone wanted RIPS they've would rip it themselves. Go work for retro ripper, nobody wants to see this posted here.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Think I've seen this rip before, should post credits if it's just a re-share ;)
And you know, Sulake already shit their pants when people used their SWF's back in the Otaku erra, I can only imagine how upset they'd be if you actually used their ripped style for production use.

Think I've seen this rip before, should post credits if it's just a re-share ;)
And you know, Sulake already shit their pants when people used their SWF's back in the Otaku erra, I can only imagine how upset they'd be if you actually used their ripped style for production use.
i havent seen this rip before, but i ripped this last night, if their is already someone who has released it do you mind sending me their account on devbest so i can credit them even tho, i ripped it myself. But yea i remeber how sulake was

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
i havent seen this rip before, but i ripped this last night, if their is already someone who has released it do you mind sending me their account on devbest so i can credit them even tho, i ripped it myself. But yea i remeber how sulake was
I'll take your word for it, a contribution is a contribution regardless the quality. kewl rip brah

LeChris

Anytime Man!

Sorry, but cant you move the files in the right order? and any time!
I could of done this in scratch without ripping due to basic understanding of css. All you did was right click + download as a web page for every file, or even worse and used a website ripper program which would have the same effect ;/

I could of done this in scratch without ripping due to basic understanding of css. All you did was right click + download as a web page for every file, or even worse and used a website ripper program which would have the same effect ;/
it is very simple of a webpage, but i ripped this as i thought people would like to use it and redesign it maybe someone like you could redesign it and make it on a whole different level

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
it is very simple of a webpage, but i ripped this as i thought people would like to use it and redesign it maybe someone like you could redesign it and make it on a whole different level
Without fail every rip thread you've made people have given you hate for it , we don't want your rips stop with the threads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)