Sulake taking action or not?

Is it real or just fake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

idfk

Oct 6, 2011
Hey, since we all hear about this sulake proof is there really any proof, it could be someone trying to trick us.
Was they any letter sent or any retro shut down because of this yet?
Why didn't they post it in ?
I have seen something in 2008 but sulake did nothing to stop retros?
why now if they could of done it in 2008?

Source(s)

Also:

and so on? have they even got shut down yet? not even a letter or something to tell them to shutdown?

Navigation

Posting Freak
Feb 15, 2012
They're not going to let the public know of their plans, so why would they post it?

passpass

Oct 6, 2011
Hey Joey, like Navigation said, there not going to tell everyone and let there case shrink. Like I told you on skype, better move your swf's overseas.

Penguin

Web Developer
Apr 15, 2012
I agree, it's best if you stop with retro's.

They will not give away their plan's and before you know it SNAP! Your in court.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
I agree, it's best if you stop with retro's.

They will not give away their plan's and before you know it SNAP! Your in court.
Why give up? If your hotel is hosted on an offshore hosting and you do not use Phoenix License then let your hotel run. Actually, no one knows what Sulake Finland is planning and what are they going to do with their Phoenix License and their registered accounts on the top 5 hotels on TheHabbos.

Just wish no one gets sued if ever they really do start taking actions against Habbo Retros. Goodluck. :)

Penguin

Web Developer
Apr 15, 2012
Why give up? If your hotel is hosted on an offshore hosting and you do not use Phoenix License then let your hotel run. Actually, no one knows what Sulake Finland is planning and what are they going to do with their Phoenix License and their registered accounts on the top 5 hotels on TheHabbos.

Just wish no one gets sued if ever they really do start taking actions against Habbo Retros. Goodluck. :)
Truly, I would not give a damn if someone got sued.

Why?

What's the point of copyrighting? Make something original.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Truly, I would not give a damn if someone got sued.

Why?

What's the point of copyrighting? Make something original.
Which will take alot of time. Not unless we go back at coding and programming and learn basics and get those mind creative again for a new borne game and not for another clone.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
They're going to do what vBulletin did to XenForo, and probably fail due to the russian mafia taking over lol.

Penguin

Web Developer
Apr 15, 2012
Which will take alot of time. Not unless we go back at coding and programming and learn basics and get those mind creative again for a new borne game and not for another clone.
It's just stupid to clone, why do it if you know you're most likely to get in trouble.

Called simple logic.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
It's just stupid to clone, why do it if you know you're most likely to get in trouble.

Called simple logic.
I know. But who are those teens who just know how to really do code and program? There are only few who want to dedicated for a new game, and on my suggestion it was locked. If there were only those who are really willing to, and skilled of course.

Penguin

Web Developer
Apr 15, 2012
I know. But who are those teens who just know how to really do code and program? There are only few who want to dedicated for a new game, and on my suggestion it was locked. If there were only those who are really willing to, and skilled of course.
I guess so.

Oh well, one day something big shall happen and start a new revolution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread