Sulake rewards users for reporting retros?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
I stumbled upon this on
QOM4Ir1TMFd0.png

It looks like Habbo is starting to reward users for reporting retro's. What do you think this will mean for people like us?

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
Whats the point of having a retro reporter badge? Habbo rarely take action against retros, and those that are more often than not are doctored emails so they can grow their eDick by gloating sulakes trying to take them down and they are 'ignoring them' by keeping the hotel online.

On another note, is this a new side to Sulake? will they start to take action, or are they just throwing a new shiny badge out there to scare retro owners

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Whats the point of having a retro reporter badge? Habbo rarely take action against retros, and those that are more often than not are doctored emails so they can grow their eDick by gloating sulakes trying to take them down and they are 'ignoring them' by keeping the hotel online.

On another note, is this a new side to Sulake? will they start to take action, or are they just throwing a new shiny badge out there to scare retro owners

I thought they did take action? Threatening to take people to court via email. lol

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
I thought they did take action? Threatening to take people to court via email. lol
Alot of them are spoofs. Another rumour went round that Daf (owner of habbzo) sent alot of spook sulake emails.
Which is the reason 0ni targeted them with that 0day script

woujer

Dec 3, 2012
Yea i still playing habbo and retro's :L and u can report i got the badge by saying don't close retro's xD

Sab

I love milfs.
Jun 25, 2011
That badge is like a admin badge. It goes to all the reporters in the hotel. (News reporters)
IMO.

LoW

Learner.
Jun 16, 2011
We can edit that badge and put a "Scammer Reporter" or something like that :p

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
They dont do nothing. I used to report a couple of retros, but they did nowt.

"Thanks for this information. We have noted this down and placed it on our board." - Still opened months later.

DataJunky

Mar 27, 2013
On April 7, 2013, CloudFlare received a DMCA copyright infringement complaint regarding:

yohabbo.com

Below is the complaint we received:

Reporter's Name: Olga Sanchez
Copyright Holder's Name: Yes I am
Reporter's Email Address: [email protected]
Reporter's Company Name: Sulake Corporation Oy
Reporter's Telephone Number: +34 915623648
Reporter's Address: Francisco Remiro 2, edif. D 2º Madrid, Madrid ES
Reported URLs:

Original Work: The following information is presented for the purposes of removing web content that infringes on our copyright per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We appreciate your enforcement of copyright law and support of our rights in this matter.
We request you to remove the above detailed website from your server. The website in question is an “emulation” server which uses code and images for our product Habbo Hotel ( ) created and copyrighted by Sulake Corporation (hereinafter “Sulake”).

Our copyright ownership is clearly stated on the site thus:

“© 2004 – 2012 Sulake Corporation Oy. Habbo is a registered trademark of Sulake Corporation Oy in the European Union, the USA, Japan, the People’s Republic of China and various other jurisdictions. All rights reserved.”

I have a good faith belief that none of the materials or activities listed above has been authorized by Sulake, its agents or the law. I hereby confirm that all of the above information is accurate and that I am authorised to act on behalf of Sulake, the owner of the copyrights identified above.

We have provided the name of your hosting provider to the reporter. Additionally, we have forwarded this complaint to your hosting provider as well.

Regards,

CloudFlare Abuse

- Just thought I'd post it and show everyone what an official Sulake DMCA complaint looks like, apparently they like going over one of the oldest retros out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread