Suggestion

Jub

Mar 3, 2011
Create your own top site engine. It's incredibly easy. Better to be unique rather than just another aardvark top site. If any "real" competition arose (another top site, but a unique one), you would be the first to disappear mainly because TheHabbos is in no way unique.

(Not flame, just a suggestion).

Danneh2

Feb 24, 2011
thehabbos is the most popular topsite ever made, But this is a good idea considering Rasta's coding skills

Coder

Jan 4, 2011
I think the sole fact that it has an API makes it unique and makes me more likely to use it than any topsite that comes out

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
TheHabbos isn't "another Aardvark Topsite" TheHabbos has much more to offer then simply that. The newest feature is TheHabbos API. Thie API allows for you, the hotel owner, to give away credits to users who vote for your hotel in a much more effective and simple way. TheHabbos has also built up one of the biggest user bases Out of any topsite I've ever seen. Lastly, Why should Rasta take weeks maybe even months out of his time to replace an already very effective system maybe even with one less effective. That is why TheHabbos is simply "not another Aardvark Topsite"

RyanMK

Still alive
May 27, 2010
Why would there be any need for a new script, aardvark is a very functional script, Rasta did make his own Topsite Script but chose aardvark. And also TheHabbos is not "Just another Aardvark topsite" due to all the modifications Rasta has made api. cache system, loader maker and vBulletin integration. Lastly I doubt TheHabbos woulddissapear, type habbo retros in google and TheHabbos is the first result, retro owners dont care if the script is open source or whatever, they care about getting the most visitors on thier site and TheHabbos is the best way to do that because of its popularity.

I rest my case :) not having a go at you just saying that your points are invalid.

Users who are viewing this thread