1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

2. Community Awards!
    Have you voted yet? Take part in DevBest's yearly community awards! Click here to find out more.

[SUGGESTION] The ability to delete your FindRetros Pages.

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Jerry, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Jerry

Jerry gone.

Hello,

You should add a feature that users should have the ability to delete their findretros pages that they have created.

Why?
    • They probably don't need it anymore.
    What do you think?

MarleyRetroo likes this.
  2. Ubuntu

Ubuntu Professional Slag

Support
    Reason: What if someone closed a hotel but you want that name on findretros?
    @RastaLulz Catch on man

3. Westyy

Westyy Festive Donator Staff Member

You can change the title to the Hotel. A username isn't really shown only on the url or the Home page of the FR account.
    And this is not a good idea because who says you can even get in touch with the old owners if it's closed to delete the FR Account in the first place. :p

4. Devron

Devron New Member

It would be the hotel owner's responsibility to delete the account, or the account would just remain on the list of sites.

I actually think it's a good idea because then the users that would like to try "working" retros wouldn't run into dead end links that don't work.

5. Mastah

Mastah the funny thing is \r\n i did

That's not a bad idea actually, for if you're going to quit retro's or anything else than you'd just have the ability to remove it! I approve

@Rooster

6. bigdawg

bigdawg fight teh power Staff Member

I believe I started coding this on my flight to Minecon two years ago, don't remember how much I finished.

7. Muff

Muff Festive Donator

Love the IdeaBloodTrail

8. iLuzDemSkittles

iLuzDemSkittles Active Member

Brillant idea.

9. r0ck

r0ck Megatron

When you start coding new things for findretros but forget about it for 2 years

10. iLuzDemSkittles

iLuzDemSkittles Active Member

Ye, findretros shouldve added that a long time ago,

Edwin_ likes this.
  11. Shatter

Shatter Selling Dedicated Servers

Why was this thread even bumped? This was from April 8, 2015.