1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

[SUGGESTION] The ability to delete your FindRetros Pages.

Discussion in 'Ideas & Suggestions' started by Jerry, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Jerry

Jerry http://holorp.com :)

Hello,

You should add a feature that users should have the ability to delete their findretros pages that they have created.

Why?
    • They probably don't need it anymore.
    What do you think?

MarleyRetroo likes this.
  2. Ubuntu

Ubuntu Professional Slag

Support
    Reason: What if someone closed a hotel but you want that name on findretros?
    @RastaLulz Catch on man

3. Brad

Brad HMMMM Staff Member

You can change the title to the Hotel. A username isn't really shown only on the url or the Home page of the FR account.
    And this is not a good idea because who says you can even get in touch with the old owners if it's closed to delete the FR Account in the first place. :p

4. Devron

Devron New Member

It would be the hotel owner's responsibility to delete the account, or the account would just remain on the list of sites.

I actually think it's a good idea because then the users that would like to try "working" retros wouldn't run into dead end links that don't work.

5. Mastah

Mastah the funny thing is \r\n i did

That's not a bad idea actually, for if you're going to quit retro's or anything else than you'd just have the ability to remove it! I approve

@Rooster

6. bigdawg

bigdawg fight teh power Staff Member

I believe I started coding this on my flight to Minecon two years ago, don't remember how much I finished.

7. Louka

Louka Member

Love the IdeaBloodTrail

8. iLuzDemSkittles

iLuzDemSkittles Active Member

Brillant idea.

9. r0ck

r0ck Megatron

When you start coding new things for findretros but forget about it for 2 years

10. iLuzDemSkittles

iLuzDemSkittles Active Member

Ye, findretros shouldve added that a long time ago,

Edwin_ likes this.
  11. Shatter

Shatter Selling Dedicated Servers

Why was this thread even bumped? This was from April 8, 2015.