Suggested proxy and cheap ?

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016
Hello!

Do someone have a best service for proxy and reliable price ? plusprovider is not the best service I think.

Thanks.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Don't go for these Habbo hosts, they end up closing in a month when they realise they aren't making enough profit. I'd recommend HostSavor, been around for a long time and I have had no issues with them.

Parad0x

Habzone.net
Feb 5, 2013
Don't go for these Habbo hosts, they end up closing in a month when they realise they aren't making enough profit. I'd recommend HostSavor, been around for a long time and I have had no issues with them.
RamNode isn't a Habbo host, it's a legit company. But +1 to what he said.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
You're saying those Habbo hosts end up closing, yet you're recommending one of the worst hosting services that exist? lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

MasterJiq

Jul 8, 2016

My server from rapidhosts.net (UK) is it okay for hostsavor (USA/EU) ?

You're saying those Habbo hosts end up closing, yet you're recommending one of the worst hosting services that exist? lol

I think it's true that plusprovider not the best service. I think

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015

Worst? Are you crazy? They are one of the best hosting services that I have used. No problems, maybe because your opinion is strong as hell.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Worst? Are you crazy? They are one of the best hosting services that I have used. No problems, maybe because your opinion is strong as hell.
I've used HostSavor before, they may be cheap, but their support and servers are useless and slow as fuck. They dont beat OVH in the rankings of the worst hosting, but they're definitely top 2 or 3.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
You can feel free to check us out, I think it's good for the price we offer. :)
I got told by Elijah, that you actually just are reselling, so it would be better for him, to check out the main hosting.

Linode and DigitalOcean aren't that expensive anyway if you want a decent, fast and good support hosting service.

Last edited:

Elijah

<?php die($you);
Mar 2, 2013
I got told by Elijah, that you actually just are reselling, so it would be better for him, to check out the main hosting.

Linode and DigitalOcean aren't that expensive anyway if you want a decent, fast and good support hosting service.

Thanks, if the services was not okay. dunno what to say.

We're not reselling as such, it's more that we outsource our infrastructure. We manage all of the servers ourselves, but don't physically access the machines.

The Proxies are pretty robust, and we do have some pretty well known customers. We protect robbo.pw for example. All of our proxies are instant set-up and we'll help you if you need help setting up your proxy :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Either use OVH and get a budget VPS from there, or use both of which I would say are lightyears ahead of the above (other than RamNode).

Users who are viewing this thread