Suggest Good News Software

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
Hello coders!

I was browsing through Google to find some good news writing softwares or just simple some code, with nice looking display page and preview page for site visitors. Including news banners and thumbnail pictures that can be selected either from library of images that staff can upload or the news reporter can upload their own.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Yeah I'd suggest Wordpress then purchase a news theme from themeforest. Should be around less than $40

Patriik

Hello Kitty is Senpai!
Mar 20, 2016
Yeah I'd suggest Wordpress then purchase a news theme from themeforest. Should be around less than $40
The problem is I dont know how would I integrate the Wordpress to my already existing website. I don't want totally new news site

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
The problem is I dont know how would I integrate the Wordpress to my already existing website. I don't want totally new news site

Yeah thats one problem. If you want to go with a new web software that will last you for years then Wordpress is best bet. If you're worried about transferring old posts onto wordpress then that can be simply done. Just create them again and you can adjust the time logs to the date you posted them.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I made specifically for this purpose. ribbon uses a RESTful API to provide news data and you can use it however you like and integrate it with existing projects.

Users who are viewing this thread