Subscribing

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I have been thinking about the subscriber features and this will work and more people will purchase it.

• Downloadable access to new RP/CMS/PHP releases what was developed by dev studio's as they will receive a license.
  • Max sized pictures (Avatars/Profile pictures)
  • Colour of there choice
  • A hotel boost in thehabbos.org or a special advertising feature.

This would be great and more people will pay for this as how many people are using the role play hotel what was released here?

Feedback would be nice to hear your thoughts and comments.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
Great post Kieren, this will help lots of people x)

It's not to help people it's to gain money for the forums and also make VIP really wanted on here because atm it's just a coloured name, thanks for the comment's guys ;)

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
It's a good idea, but I don't know how I feel about selling such things. More of a moral issue then anything, seeing that the original creators released it as open source - why shouldn't I? But I'll give some consideration to it.

buzzybee

Legend
Jun 10, 2010
I have been thinking about the subscriber features and this will work and more people will purchase it.

• Downloadable access to new RP/CMS/PHP releases what was developed by dev studio's as they will receive a license.

• Max sized pictures (Avatars/Profile pictures)

• Colour of there choice

• A hotel boost in thehabbos.org or a special advertising feature.

This would be great and more people will pay for this as how many people are using the role play hotel what was released here?

Feedback would be nice to hear your thoughts and comments.
The avatar size feature would be abused, so I think we are better off without that.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
The avatar size feature would be abused, so I think we are better off without that.

If they are then a moderator can move the image, it's nice to have a big avatar :)

seeing that the original creators released it as open source - why shouldn't I? But I'll give some consideration to it.

You are not really selling your work your just giving VIP a quick access before the public can download ;)

Users who are viewing this thread