Structure of an Alert

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
Hello, my friends, I would like to know if anyone has and can give me the structure of this alert for Plus Emulator:
FDlRknA.png

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
You can debug your emulator in whatever IDE you use then do something that uses that packet, see what the header is, then go into the emulator and find the packet.

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
You can debug your emulator in whatever IDE you use then do something that uses that packet, see what the header is, then go into the emulator and find the packet.

I do not know the name of the packet, I think it is GenericAlertComposer but I do not know how to find it in habbo.swf

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
I do not know the name of the packet, I think it is GenericAlertComposer but I do not know how to find it in habbo.swf
Open your emulator in debug, enter your hotel, perform an action that involves this box, the emulator in debug mode shows the packet headers and names as they are processed, check the name, go into emulator to the server communication directory, find the packet that you are looking for by the header, the name will be there then find the class with the systems involved for that packet. Wash Rinse Repeat.

tyutu

Oct 25, 2016
Open your emulator in debug, enter your hotel, perform an action that involves this box, the emulator in debug mode shows the packet headers and names as they are processed, check the name, go into emulator to the server communication directory, find the packet that you are looking for by the header, the name will be there then find the class with the systems involved for that packet. Wash Rinse Repeat.

The problem is just this: My hotel does not have this alert, I want to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread