Stepping down as a Staff Member

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Probably something quite a few of you are happy to hear, and no, it's not clickbait.

So some already noticed, I've not been moderating for a while now. I actually announced stepping down in the staff team a while ago, but as no changes were made, a announcement seems in place to prevent people from PM'ing me moderation related subjects. I've been a long time member of DevBest for years, and it's been an important part of my life. I've met people on here who I could now call genuine friends.

The reason for me stepping down is the feeling that DevBest is being neglected. A few of us have been putting a lot of energy in DevBest, but can't get any further due to lack of help from the administration. For me personally, this has been hard to watch. There's been extreme patience, but to no avail.

I'll see everyone around as a member, and feel free to hit me up for a chat.

Thanks for all the good times.

- Wess

Ster

Oct 26, 2020
The way you type is quite cold. It’s very blunt and it seems like broken English without meaning to be. I understand that may be because you’re Dutch, I’m sure you’re a great guy irl. Sorry also glad to see you go so cos you gave me a chat room ban once. From @hab2

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
The way you type is quite cold. It’s very blunt and it seems like broken English without meaning to be. I understand that may be because you’re Dutch, I’m sure you’re a great guy irl. Sorry also glad to see you go so cos you gave me a chat room ban once. From @hab2

i mean surely the ban was for a reason? or are you one of those that claims that you dont do anything wrong?

all the best wess dont let any of the inconsiderate comments get to you.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
i mean surely the ban was for a reason? or are you one of those that claims that you dont do anything wrong?

all the best wess dont let any of the inconsiderate comments get to you.
No worries, there's a reason I started the thread the way I did.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
Hate to see you go, Good luck on your future endeavors! #DevbestAdministrationChange
This is the second staff member to leave Devbest, hopefully all will be worked out and @TesoMayn and @Wess will come back!

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
No worries, there's a reason I started the thread the way I did.

Damn man, you infracted me the most, I'ma miss you, most helpful when needed too. All my best wishes are with you. Stay safe & Strong.

Daltron

Web Developer
Aug 6, 2015
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

download-2-png.11711

Going to miss you and all them warnings :(

Attachments

• download (2).png
    download (2).png
    6.4 KB · Views: 93

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Hmm, that’s a damn shame to be honest. You’re the only staff member on here really who actually made an effort to engage with the community in regards to competitions and activities etc and it was nice to see someone making that level of effort, even if I didn’t get involved in said comps/activities myself.

You were an asset to this website and community.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Hmm, that’s a damn shame to be honest. You’re the only staff member on here really who actually made an effort to engage with the community in regards to competitions and activities etc and it was nice to see someone making that level of effort, even if I didn’t get involved in said comps/activities myself.

You were an asset to this website and community.
even though he was annoying i lowkey agree, will miss u bby @Wess

Users who are viewing this thread