PC Starting Small Survival

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
So I want to just have a server with my best mate, and my girlfriend. I am going to buy a linux VPS and just do the standard install, but the problem is I can't find any hosting companys that sell Linux that is trusted, and in their terms of service doesn't say "NO MINECRAFT". So if anyone could help me out finding a reliable host that would be appreciated.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
What company has "no Minecraft" in their ToS? But as Canada mentioned, get a cheap OVH VPS.

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Actually, I found a host that has a Linux box that I can connect to and edit everything for only $5 :) Thanks Guys. Will release the link when I get home for other people. There is also an easy control panel that you can add a bunch of stuff to your server, haven't tested that out. Just wanted survival.

$5 Minecraft Server

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Actually, I found a host that has a Linux box that I can connect to and edit everything for only $5 :) Thanks Guys. Will release the link when I get home for other people. There is also an easy control panel that you can add a bunch of stuff to your server, haven't tested that out. Just wanted survival.

$5 Minecraft Server
Try ! They have very great deals and their DDoS protection is A+.

habithotell12

Feb 12, 2016
Hi, i own a hosting company if you want a linux server right now, you can get a 5 days trial if you want first? contact me if interested! :D

Users who are viewing this thread