Starting a Retro Need a Developer or retro files

Status
Not open for further replies.

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
Hi i need a developer for my retro who got files i got vps and domain and cloudflare all i need is a developer or if someone can link me good files swf cms and emu i could use thanks :D

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Moved to the correct section
Post automatically merged:

For the files, use retrofiles.net

SWF's
Emulator(s)

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
Moved to the correct section

For the files, use retrofiles.net

SWF's
Emulator(s)
can you give me one good cms

gochad

Lacrim
Feb 9, 2019
RevCMS if you're a noob.

If you need help open a help thread, this is for team recruitment as you said you were looking for a developer.
yeah i need a developer :D i did have 10 players active in 1 day thats quick but i did shut it down because of the files were bad

RevCMS if you're a noob.

If you need help open a help thread, this is for team recruitment as you said you were looking for a developer.
btw when i put in revcms index and layout i cannot visit my site where do i put the revcms layout

Last edited:

SentimentalX

Society is deteriorating.
Feb 9, 2019
There are plenty of tutorials on this forum which should show you how to set up a Retro - if you fail to understand the fundamentals and your "developer" in which you are in search for loses interest and leaves you having no knowledge on maintaining and setting up will lead to you just crashing. If you have an issue on the way just post a forum and someone here will help you out. I came here completely clueless on how Habbo Retros are set-up/work and through the help of people on this forum I have set-up and migrated a Retro. Put the time in learning and I can assure you it will be worth your while.

My advice would be to set up a hotel yourself and then find a developer to help you maintain the hotel - nevertheless whatever route you choose good luck; I have linked the site where I got all my files from below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread