Show DevBest Start-Up Company Website

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
It's been a while since I've done one of these, but I've spent the past 2 days coding up another design.

Instead of using Dribbble, I turned towards an independent designer called Ugur Balkaya, you can view the original design here:

It was much easier to code this one up as Ugur provided to PSD in his download folder, so I didn't have to export the images and edit them out myself as they were already provided. Most designs I've coded, I've had to Photoshop images out and remove dead pixels, whereas with this one I could just do 'quick export as PNG' through Photoshop which made it much easier.

Anyway, I've changed a couple of things such as the icons simply because it was easier for me to use FontAwesome as I could achieve nice effects such as transitioning-colours on hover, and resize the icons to whatever I want without making the images of the icons provided in the PSD all distorted etc.

It is mobile responsive, well it works on my iPhone 6s Plus and iPad (only 4th Gen) anyway, so if there's any problems, please let me know.

View it here:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Once again looks really good. Spotted a small bug on Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge, Chrome, in the subscribe field. See the screenshot.

YWRqXwF.jpg

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Once again looks really good. Spotted a small bug on Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge, Chrome, in the subscribe field. See the screenshot

Cheers Wess, I noticed that on my mum's phone shortly after making this thread, not sure why it's decided to do that as it works perfect on everything else! Slightly annoying. Will take a look when I get chance.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
The site looks great but it's laggy when I go onto it
Fix your internet then because works fine on my phone's data and my internet so uhm?

Looks great Mark, glad to see you still turning PSD's into something much more useful. :D

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
The site looks great but it's laggy when I go onto it
What he said below

Fix your internet then because works fine on my phone's data and my internet so uhm?

Looks great Mark, glad to see you still turning PSD's into something much more useful. :D
Thanks man glad you like it.

It's only every now and again because I never get chance anymore but I still love it

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Is there certain software people use to edit the images shared on Dribbble to extract layers or :p You always manage to provide exact replicas meanwhile I make dog poop lmao

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
Is there certain software people use to edit the images shared on Dribbble to extract layers or :p You always manage to provide exact replicas meanwhile I make dog poop lmao
With this one I was able to extract everything I needed precisely as the designer provided the PSD. Usually they don’t, so it’s harder to get it just right and I have to do quite a bit of graphic work myself which I’m not the best at

Users who are viewing this thread