Staff, Managers and Techs needed!

aurumgames

Apr 4, 2021
Hi guys! I just bought an Habbo Holo Hosting but I'm kinda new at this so I'm looking for people with knowledge. I don't have VPS for now but in case we need it I'm open to buy it. My Holo is working right now and I have a Launcher also! if u wanna be part of this project contact me pls :D

Discord: AURUM#1471
Habbo Holo:

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
They purchased the hotel setup for 6 euros
then they either couldnt afford the bill or the VPS was taken from them!

Shame to see you trying to out others for something that you used to do, you've asked for money, lied about what the money was for, sold cheap unreliable setups and all in all are absolutely clueless. This would explain why you change both your hotel name and username on a regular basis.

@aurumgames If you do require help, message me I won't charge you. Don't listen to @Zombie under any circumstances, please.

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
Feel free to drop me a message I'm always happy to help out a new starter. I can remember joining this scene 10 years ago and being in the same situation.

Best of luck, bud.

LouisJW

May 20, 2020
Feel free to drop me a message I'm always happy to help out a new starter. I can remember joining this scene 10 years ago and being in the same situation.

Best of luck, bud.
Rob, the mannnnn good to see another positive member still around.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
They purchased the hotel setup for 6 euros
then they either couldnt afford the bill or the VPS was taken from them!
you literally do the exact same thing, you've sold hotels for as cheap as chips when you've done a basic setup lmao

Users who are viewing this thread