Staff Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwkwardPie

Mar 8, 2014
Guys I made a much better badge then the one I made last time, I hope you like it! Give me some feedback.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry about the background!

Last edited:

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Really like this! Try to make it more habbo themed/related though, very good! If you want me to remove the black, I will happily do it for you! :)
9/10

AwkwardPie

Mar 8, 2014
Really like this! Try to make it more habbo themed/related though, very good! If you want me to remove the black, I will happily do it for you! :)
9/10
Thanks man, glad you like it! You can use it for your own hotel if you like. Yeah I would love if you can remove the background, I did do it but didn't come out as well.

ano2k77

Feb 4, 2013
Thanks man, glad you like it! You can use it for your own hotel if you like. Yeah I would love if you can remove the background, I did do it but didn't come out as well.

Will remove it when I find my wi-fi stick for my own pc because it's got all my programmes on!

Fetron

I like to do giveaways :3
Mar 24, 2014
libx1la.png

Nerfed

Godzilla
Apr 9, 2013
Guys I made a much better badge then the one I made last time, I hope you like it! Give me some feedback.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sorry about the background!
Holy shit.
This is great, I'm definitely gonna use these.

Nerfed

Godzilla
Apr 9, 2013
Ty bro, what's your hotel name? I might join it :D..
It's currently on Hamachi, and I am not planning on opening it.
Also I am planning on editing your badge because I feel like it would look better if it didn't have any transparent pixels.

Jacob

Oct 7, 2011
Nice, but the transparent version need's outline to look sexy asf, anyways keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread