Staff Badge Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
defo needs recreating. maybe a feature where you can select multiple badge designs
This is actually cool.
This COULD help people out. Maybe you can make this for more badge templates! I have some if you want?

So yeah, it works. I'll style it and release it maybe later today or tomorrow on a reliable domain. You guys can also send me some styles.

3cNeSXu.gif

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
Hey, @sumo - just curious - did you ever release your rebuild? Would love to use it.
I did finish it, but never got around to the domain. Had some issues. Might just release the source files though, hope someone continues my work

Moron

wes#5860
Mar 25, 2014
I’m more than happy to host this, etc. if you’re looking for somewhere to put it.

Can provide a domain as well.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
I did finish it, but never got around to the domain. Had some issues. Might just release the source files though, hope someone continues my work

I've got a host and domain if you want it to get stored on there bud

sumo

The end is nigh.
Jan 18, 2014
I've got a host and domain if you want it to get stored on there bud

I’m more than happy to host this, etc. if you’re looking for somewhere to put it.

Can provide a domain as well.

it’s released here now, you guys can host it and let me know if there’s any issues

Moron

wes#5860
Mar 25, 2014
I've got it hosted - - I'll be moving to a non-shitty domain within a couple hours, then heading off to bed.

Master_Alex

Mar 23, 2021
can somebody send me the link? I register and it says something that i have to upload 25 posts or more and something like that! Please send me the link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread