Flash Spiral Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2015
Hello,
This is a simple thread to advertise my hotel, I'm not going to go very much into detail how every other hotel does saying "unique, best hotel ever, most updated hotel" because it most certainly isn't but we do try our best to bring new features and manage the economy / hotel strictly but at the same time allowing users to have a great time with daily backups to ensure no data loss as well as lag free gameplay. We do have some new items such as new furniture & new clothing.
About Us
We existed under the same name nearly a year ago and are now back better than ever. We work around-the-clock to try our best to provide you with decent features and just a decent hotel to make friends and have a fun time on. We are 24/7 with backups daily to ensure no data loss as well as lag free gameplay. We have a radio on the homepage and will be looking into hiring some DJ'S.
Are you hiring?
Staff applications will always remain open and are handled by our management team which will read your application thoroughly and come up with a decision. Please try your best to make your application longer than 150 characters or will be disregarded and or automaticaly declined. Having a rank comes with great responsibility if you do want a spot on our team please do remain on your best behaviour because we notice that not to mention it gives you a better chance on gaining a spot on our staff team.
What makes you better than any other hotel?
I'm not trying to talk up the hotel to seem better than it actually is - or better than anyones hotel but we believe our pure dedication to providing all of our players with a good environment to play in and make friends as well as trying our best to filter out any negativity there may be. We choose to listen to our players and add anything they'd like as long as it's within reason so if you do join the hotel please don't hesitate to let us know what we can approve on and or add or comment below some feedback.

Screenshots:
23jho2t.png

f0b0qh.png

2rgozyo.png

Thank you for reading, click to join.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
Good luck :up:

Really? Decrypting passwords on your hotel and accessing people's Snog accounts to advertise your hotel? Kind of sad.

May 1, 2015
Good luck :up:

Really? Decrypting passwords on your hotel and accessing people's Snog accounts to advertise your hotel? Kind of sad.
I couldn't care less about snog accounts nor advertising my hotel on snog so it defintely wasn't me.
also by no means do i give out passwords or even decrypt them myself so i don't know how this leads back to me at all.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
I couldn't care less about snog accounts nor advertising my hotel on snog so it defintely wasn't me.
also by no means do i give out passwords or even decrypt them myself so i don't know how this leads back to me at all.
Well it is definitely someone on your hotel is doing this. Happend to two accounts.

Anglo

Jun 19, 2017
The layout of the sub-navigator looks pretty messy, almost like you're just trying to fill up blank spaces with pages - you could use JQuery for viewing the "Hotel Creators", "Hotel Management" and "Extra Team Members", have them load when you click onto a button or an even larger container.
I'm not a fan of that custom cursor you have going on at all as you can barely see where you're clicking.
The whole waving avatar thing is nice but I'd recommend sticking to something of your own rather than another hotels link which could close down.
Your copyrights footer isn't displayed on every page.
Other than that no comment on the CMS. Won't comment on the Client as I haven't entered it but looks pretty generic to me.
Since you're using RevCMS I'd definitely recommend using a different password hashing method than MD5, all it takes is typing MD5 decrypt to decrypt a MD5 hashed password. Take a look through your files too and see if there's a possibility of a shell being uploaded. Look at the queries your running on pages, and see if they can be manipulated in anyway at all. Make sure this isn't the actions of your staff too, change your VPS password and if you're displaying passwords through housekeeping, even if it's hashed I'd recommend removing that ASAP.

However good luck :)

Last edited:

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
@Jeffrey another hotel accessing users passwords? Oh god. Good friends with AJ too I hope this isn't true lads. Goodluck

May 1, 2015
@Jeffrey another hotel accessing users passwords? Oh god. Good friends with AJ too I hope this isn't true lads. Goodluck
Defintely not true, not my fault if a user of mine gets their hands on someone's password that happens to play my hotel.
That happen's everyday but i can guarantee i don't pay attention to users passwords nor would i ever give them out.

Jeffrey

Devbest Indian Tech Support
FindRetros Moderator
Feb 5, 2013
All accusations regarding that matter are taken seriously. If it is true that this is occuring, you may see a report soon.

Regardless, the number one rule is to always have different passwords when you visit these sites.

Azz

I am God
Jan 15, 2017
All accusations regarding that matter are taken seriously. If it is true that this is occuring, you may see a report soon.

Regardless, the number one rule is to always have different passwords when you visit these sites.
I <3 you Jeff.

Liam

Fly and mighty
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Hasn't this opened like 5 times now? CMS is alright but some things look unorganised and cluttered. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread