Soooo, I might be on my way to Australia this time next year!?

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
So, I'm thinking of travelling to Australiaaa, and I need to plan on some places to go and things to do (as well as where I shouldn't go if I'm wanting to be safe etc if there is any... ) so if anyone is from Australia or has been before, your advice would be tip-top.

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
My advice would be for me and you to meet up.

Jokes aside, the Gold Coast, in Queensland (the state where I live) has four major themeparks which are fucking awesome! Movie world, Sea World, Wet'n Wild and Dreamworld.

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
From cairns go to Port Douglas absolutely amazing. Are you on a specific budget? And are you hiring a car?

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Go to the outback and see some wallabe's (however it's spelt, it is early and I'm tired) and you should meet Alex, he's a nice welcoming guy that'd let you in to his house without bribing you with sweets.

How long are you going? When/if you go, take a leap out of @Magic's book and snap up some nice pictures to brag about :)

Magic

Posting Freak
Oct 11, 2012
Go to the outback and see some wallabe's (however it's spelt, it is early and I'm tired) and you should meet Alex, he's a nice welcoming guy that'd let you in to his house without bribing you with sweets.

How long are you going? When/if you go, take a leap out of @Magic's book and snap up some nice pictures to brag about :)
wat

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
I love travelling (I am atm) need a travel buddy!??? I promise to be good!

Also that's cool my plan is to maybe tour america next year! And ofc meet the faggot again @RastaLulz

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
I love travelling (I am atm) need a travel buddy!??? I promise to be good!

Also that's cool my plan is to maybe tour america next year! And ofc meet the faggot again @RastaLulz
Jamie... you ignored me on kik. We are not friends until you reply. soz not soz
All jokes aside though, we can be travel buddies. It's k.

My advice would be for me and you to meet up.

Jokes aside, the Gold Coast, in Queensland (the state where I live) has four major themeparks which are fucking awesome! Movie world, Sea World, Wet'n Wild and Dreamworld.

I was actually planning on going to Gold Coast 'cause I'm staying with one of my online friends I've known for a while. :}

I'm going for a while, getting a Visa so perhaps a few months - a year atleast. More like living there really?!

From cairns go to Port Douglas absolutely amazing. Are you on a specific budget? And are you hiring a car?
I'm not really on a budget as I plan to work there too, and car hire, eh..I doubt I'll be hiring a car - probably get the bus or taxi round to places unless I'm travelling far but my friend said he's got me sorted. Apparently we're going to the great barrier reef which I'm like jumping in excitement for.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Jamie... you ignored me on kik. We are not friends until you reply. soz not soz
All jokes aside though, we can be travel buddies. It's k.

I was actually planning on going to Gold Coast 'cause I'm staying with one of my online friends I've known for a while. :}

I'm going for a while, getting a Visa so perhaps a few months - a year atleast. More like living there really?!

I'm not really on a budget as I plan to work there too, and car hire, eh..I doubt I'll be hiring a car - probably get the bus or taxi round to places unless I'm travelling far but my friend said he's got me sorted. Apparently we're going to the great barrier reef which I'm like jumping in excitement for.

'A guy friend you met online'

Inb4 murdered/used and abused!

And I deleted kik atm I want all room for photos while I travel! Hope you've thought it through. My friend done exact same. He had thousands saved up he had year visa and was back in a few month

He used all money on drink and food and didn't did a job and said he was of the hostels etc

Miserable

Apr 27, 2012
'A guy friend you met online'

Inb4 murdered/used and abused!

And I deleted kik atm I want all room for photos while I travel! Hope you've thought it through. My friend done exact same. He had thousands saved up he had year visa and was back in a few month

He used all money on drink and food and didn't did a job and said he was of the hostels etc

Few respondes to this;

1) I've known the dude for a few years
2) I'm staying with my friend
3) By the time I get round to it, I'll probably have about 5 - 6k :D

Users who are viewing this thread