Something new..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
Taken from my post at Puhekupla ( )

Hello! Today, lots of new information about Habbo 514 has been released.
Here is the article that goes with it:
HABBO HELPERS ENTERING TEST MODE!
First off… the 514 project now has an official name! No longer will it go by its
numerical mystery code, from now on, you will know it as: Habbo Talents! And with
that reveal, we'd love to give you some more answers!
What 'Habbo Talents' Are All About
'Habbo Talents' is one of the biggest projects to ever be rolled out in Habbo (maybe
the biggest)! It's built around the idea that Habbos come to the Hotel for different
reasons, because they enjoy doing different things. Some enjoy certain things more
than others, and sometimes they enjoy it so much that they excel at it! We're
thinking room builders, traders, event hosts, help desk owners etc etc. Different
Habbos with different talents!
So this idea developed into a Talent Tree with paths leading in different directions. If
you really enjoyed doing something, you could follow a specific path, which
eventually would land you some extra "talents" to make what you enjoy doing easier
and even more enjoyable. And if you enjoy different things, you can obviously follow
more than one path!
Starting Off With One Path
Since the project is so big, we need to start somewhere, with one path, and then
we'll go from there!
The reason why there has been a lot of talk about 'Habbo Helpers' (aka HabboCM)
lately, is because this is the first Habbo Talent Tree to launch. Simply put, it will give
Habbos that enjoy helping others a chance to do it in a more efficient way. The path
will lead you through a Talent Tree that covers everything from the basics of Habbo,
to guiding new members and helping out. It will eventually make those that keep at
it, full-fledged 'Habbo Helpers' with access and ability to really make a difference and
to help out fellow Habbos for real. Though anyone can enter this path, it will not be
easy an easy one to complete. It will take a lot of dedication over time, and skill to
become a true Habbo Helper. (Please note: there will still be full time moderators
present in all Hotels, and Habbo Helpers will not have the ability to ban or unban
others.)
Heres the images that go with this:
ubjJA.png

jJMzg.png

k2yIs.png

N7zQh.png

atc9N.png

IR5Fc.png

sgwFy.png

lVHgt.png

FZqhY.png

A new Habbo Beta?
-Tweeney

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
In my opinion, I think Habbo is getting worse than better to the point I lose interest in it completely.

iNerdy

Idealist
Nov 30, 2010
In my opinion, I think Habbo is getting worse than better to the point I lose interest in it completely.
I have to agree with MubarikHZH, I really don't see how this will make habbo any better. As for the new look it looks nice.....

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
It's cool, however.. more like 'Ninerift-ish'. They had that Guide system, however, on the game, it's a quest. You will need to have a Mentor to guide you for 24 hours and after that you could rate him up or down, and affects his/her Guiding rate on his/her profile.

The look and the system is cool. It was another major update coming? but it's good. :)

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
I don't understand, Sulake has gone mad with this idea. "'Habbo Talents' is one of the biggest projects to ever be rolled out in Habbo (maybe
the biggest)! It's built around the idea that Habbos come to the Hotel for different
reasons, because they enjoy doing different things" I don't know what the point of doing this. There losing the aspects that Habbo Hotel is a hangout for teens to socalise but now you have to have a purpose to enter the hotel. this is confusing me , my answer is confusing :confused:

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
The images and systems were good but as just what said, this loses the 'real' essence of joining Habbo Hotel - to socialize, and simple.. it's a hotel so you can socialize but now it's a game, although it still have that little % of showing socialization but it fades as those updates come. They're really becoming like Fresbo World while Fresbo World is like going Habbo.

Thom

You can't touch this
Oct 1, 2010
The images and systems were good but as just what said, this loses the 'real' essence of joining Habbo Hotel - to socialize, and simple.. it's a hotel so you can socialize but now it's a game, although it still have that little % of showing socialization but it fades as those updates come. They're really becoming like Fresbo World while Fresbo World is like going Habbo.
If anything, this will make it even more sociable because it will bring people closer as more people are likely to meet

Olly_

Oct 21, 2011
I really like, would like to see this released... However here come the habbotards.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Habbo had perfection going on when they had shockwave, since they've jumped into flash it's just becoming worse and worse.

I think they aren't doing updates because they like doing them or think it's going to be "better" for the community - They're doing updates just for the sake of doing updates.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Habbo had perfection going on when they had shockwave, since they've jumped into flash it's just becoming worse and worse.

I think they aren't doing updates because they like doing them or think it's going to be "better" for the community - They're doing updates just for the sake of doing updates.
Well it's your opinion, when Habbo was shockwave I disliked it very much and I missed the old habbo which is one of the reasons why I found retros in the first place and why I stayed with retros. But in time I got use to it and I started liking V26 then now R63 just going through phases of Habbo versions however sooner or later R63A retros will become R63B hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread