Someone good with opencart?

SlopeQ

Mar 20, 2014
I am trying to build up some sort of store, but this just drives me crazy. I wonder if there is someone here on the forum with som really good knowledge into it? Please contact me :)

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So are you looking for someone to get on your team with a position, or just looking for someone to set it up/change stuff around?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
What do you need help with? I'm pretty clued up on 1.5.x and 2.x. Very familiar with making modules and using both vQmod and OCMOD.

SlopeQ

Mar 20, 2014
I need someone to set it up like I want it. I just have my laptop with me so doing configurations just make me crazy. So it would be just someone to fix it all. The version is 2.3.0.2 I think. :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I need someone to set it up like I want it. I just have my laptop with me so doing configurations just make me crazy. So it would be just someone to fix it all. The version is 2.3.0.2 I think. :)

Do you have a list of what needs doing? You should probably add this to the main post, also you should highlight if this is paid or not. You'll turn more heads that way.

SlopeQ

Mar 20, 2014
Do you have a list of what needs doing? You should probably add this to the main post, also you should highlight if this is paid or not. You'll turn more heads that way.

Basically I would need some kind of dashboard in the administrators panel for certain users so they just can see their products and sales.

If it would be possible on opencart to have 2 registrations one for users and one for company's where the companys have a registration fee that would be awesome.

And then some better theme on it that fits in, will be looking that up.

Position could be paid If it works that way, but don't do like others I've asked to name a price for 100-500$ on a cmd already done.

Anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread