Some furniture isnt loading.. new swf?

Maestro

Aug 13, 2012
Hello everybody,

I installed a SWF but it isnt loading some stuff, wired is kinda bugged and drago stairs also.
The problem is I already translated every catagorie, impleted a complete dutch "vip coins" shop. And I changed all headers to the dutch version. Also every header text is translated.

Am I able to save this and paste it in the new swf? Or do i need to do it over?

Gr. Maarten

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Basically, if your hotel was already running on some old SWF's and the users have bought furniture, but today you changed it and replaced the SWFs, it will only mean your missing a few SWF's for the furniture, you could just paste all the old furniture SWF files back in? Shouldn't cause harm really.

Maestro

Aug 13, 2012
Well, I have no idea how to do it. And where to save the stuff i already changed. A friend of mine installed the swf. But he is on 6weeks holiday.
Any idea?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Well, I have no idea how to do it. And where to save the stuff i already changed. A friend of mine installed the swf. But he is on 6weeks holiday.
Any idea?

It'll be in your folder which is probably named 'SWFS' or 'r63', then inside another folder called 'hof_furni' or 'furni', hopefully he didn't delete the old files.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
There is 1 map called r63 with the stuff I currently use.
And 1 map called r63b, he said it was like habbo but it bugged?

So your using r63b? If so, copy the furniture files from 'r63' and put them in the furniture folder into 'r63b'.

Users who are viewing this thread