Some customs not working correctly?

Cloby25

Jan 6, 2017
So I've added in some customs before to my retro and have worked fine, no issues. However, I've currently trying to add in "consoles". All the same way I did before but with their own "values" and I get this issue (Pic related)

I've seen in other threads that it's an SWF/Furnidata issue, but I've checked those and they seem fine. Any help?

Attachments

• screeny.PNG
    screeny.PNG
    9.2 KB · Views: 9

Haid

Dec 20, 2011
So I've added in some customs before to my retro and have worked fine, no issues. However, I've currently trying to add in "consoles". All the same way I did before but with their own "values" and I get this issue (Pic related)

I've seen in other threads that it's an SWF/Furnidata issue, but I've checked those and they seem fine. Any help?
Is the swf definitely in the correct folder? If you're 100% sure it is to properly diagnose need your furniture/cata_items sql and your furnidata.

Cloby25

Jan 6, 2017
Is the swf definitely in the correct folder? If you're 100% sure it is to properly diagnose need your furniture/cata_items sql and your furnidata.

Yeah, they're in the same folder as the other customs (that have worked). I've scanned over everything. Just don't know what's wrong.

EDIT: Everything is 100% correct (like it should be). I don't know if it could be that the .swf files don't work on a certain emulator or something.

Last edited:

Core

Nov 10, 2016
Old R63 customs will not work on R63B as habbo has introduced something called the graphics tag in the furni data (not the variables file, the actual swf). You can use a furniture editor though in order to add the tag.

Cloby25

Jan 6, 2017
Old R63 customs will not work on R63B as habbo has introduced something called the graphics tag in the furni data (not the variables file, the actual swf). You can use a furniture editor though in order to add the tag.

This might actually be the problem.

What furniture editor do you recommend? If you don't mind me asking.

Users who are viewing this thread