[SOLVED]

HatemeLoveme

Feb 15, 2012
So i got everything so far working besides loading clothes and furni feel free to checkout the site yourself and make your assumptions i just need this last thing please and thank you :)

Last edited:

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
TBh its pretty basic, download plus emu, make a new db import the db settup your cms (if rev its pretty ez i suppose) import your swf files, edit your external variables & emu config start the emu and load the client

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
Hey guys i was wondering if anyone would help me set up my habbo retro currently having hella problems making it and setting it up im following tuts 100% still having problems i'd prefer it if you tv'd me and we knock this out :)

You say you're still having problems after following the tuts 100%, What problems are you getting? Will be able to help we have an idea of what you're facing :)

HatemeLoveme

Feb 15, 2012
You say you're still having problems after following the tuts 100%, What problems are you getting? Will be able to help we have an idea of what you're facing :)
the website simply doesn't load with revcms and i cant download the latest braincms but the old brain cms worked but at the same time the emu was messed up and not saving rooms and also not showing mod tools for mod and higher

AssLikeThat

Posting Freak
Jan 27, 2013
the website simply doesn't load with revcms and i cant download the latest braincms but the old brain cms worked but at the same time the emu was messed up and not saving rooms and also not showing mod tools for mod and higher

Show us a screenshot of the RevCMS when you try and load it

Users who are viewing this thread