Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueJewix

Aug 9, 2012
Hello everyone.
My name is Jack, i'm 13 years old
I can code php & mysql, html and css.
I'm learning more soon,

I'm going to realease my social network in New Year's some where near that.
Anyways here's some printscreens of it:
// Me Page
& Plays Justin Bieber mistletoe (when you come to the page); because it's almost christmas and i thought it would be a good song to play.
And here's some printscreens of my code:
// Me Page code
// Me Page CSS code

I'm doing desgin first then the PHP coding & more tell me what you guys think about.
PS i copy this from another thread since to lazy to make my own.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Wow, ur gonna code a social network website within 2 months?
Good luck though.

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
Good luck though.
It's possible; Would just be basic and unsecure.

Also; Justin Bieber? What. + I'd like to see some of your PHP.

TrueJewix

Aug 9, 2012

Also; Justin Bieber? What. + I'd like to see some of your PHP.

Sure I'll show you my php codes when I code them. And what should I add lil Wayne ?

Sent from my GT-S7560 using Tapatalk

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
That's a lie, and you know it. Sure, it will be basic, but why do you think it will be unsecure? So ridiculous.

Is this development still active? Good luck tho, and I want to see some more snippets :p

TrueJewix

Aug 9, 2012
Okay I might not finish it around that but I do want to finish are that time because school start and I'll be unactive, and once when I'm on my pc I'll show some snippets

Sent from my GT-S7560 using Tapatalk

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
A social network needs a lot of time and patience to get it right and secure. I would say that you first make a plan, make a visual design using like photoshop or framework to make a pic of your website with dimensions and all that stuff, brainstorm what functions should be there and so on, otherwise u will just get confused.

TrueJewix

Aug 9, 2012
Lock Topic ill need more time,

We do not close threads what are still currently active. If you wish to end the development please ask for the development to be closed by private messaging a section moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
If you ask me it looks like you're rushing it. Social networks are not just something you can code you need differences from others for people to join and stay. Your very first image is disgusting. You'll need to give us an actual honest due date and more information on how you plan on making this social network different from the others. I also take it you'll be releasing this or managing this when it's complete?

TrueJewix

Aug 9, 2012
If you ask me it looks like you're rushing it. Social networks are not just something you can code you need differences from others for people to join and stay. Your very first image is disgusting. You'll need to give us an actual honest due date and more information on how you plan on making this social network different from the others. I also take it you'll be releasing this or managing this when it's complete?

to be honest, i think around somewhere ending January.

Zaka

Programmer
Feb 9, 2012
Mhm, maybe since im learning and coding at the same time as i go on with this social network
I've been writing code for over a year and a half, and I would not start learning on a social network IF you are planning on opening.

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
Good luck though.
it's possible i made mine with in a week
as a beta test though it got 365k users in 1 month and ive updated it since shut it down due to cyber bullying and plus i couldn't be fucked updating all the time and coding new features so i gave the vps and site to someone else

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Dude, not going to lie, it looks hidious from the images provided, also why are you closing a html tag that it is not even open? lol

Look, I don't know what else to say about this, so I'll just say good luck...

Good luck though.

Keep in mind that Zuckerberg wrote the very first version of Facebook in 2 weeks.

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
Dude, not going to lie, it looks hidious from the images provided, also why are you closing a html tag that it is not even open? lol

Look, I don't know what else to say about this, so I'll just say good luck...

Keep in mind that Zuckerberg wrote the very first version of Facebook in 2 weeks.
exactly

Rastaberry

Rooster 4 president 2k14
Dec 3, 2010
I think now the days social media websites are better looking in Bootstrap actually not in the whole basic layout made in CSS.

Anyway good luck don't really like the color use it's pretty ugly to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread