Battlefield So, how is Battelfield 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
I have battlefield 1 queued up, waiting to download, how good is it? Better than the last? Did I waste my money?

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Idk how to explain it really just the gameplay, graphics its just good to see something not so bo3'ish I guess lmao

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Idk how to explain it really just the gameplay, graphics its just good to see something not so bo3'ish I guess lmao
Yeah true. I have been watching some gameplay videos and it they gave it a realistic feel.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I have it on PS4, and if I do say so myself, its truly amazing, the graphics are good, and the actual game itself is amazing, a little annoying how 3 days from launch they've pushed a 3GB Update out, but its worth it!

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
I have it on PS4, and if I do say so myself, its truly amazing, the graphics are good, and the actual game itself is amazing, a little annoying how 3 days from launch they've pushed a 3GB Update out, but its worth it!
Sounds like my typah game.

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Most likely scenario you'll encounter:
Step 1. Spawn right on top of 3 hostiles.
Step 2. Get instantaneously rekt.

Other scenario:
Step 1. Spawn near tank
Step 2. Get killed by tank
(Repeat for 20 minutes)

It plays like a budget Battlefield 1942 with shit spawns, nice graphics and voice acting though.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Most likely scenario you'll encounter:
Step 1. Spawn right on top of 3 hostiles.
Step 2. Get instantaneously rekt.

Other scenario:
Step 1. Spawn near tank
Step 2. Get killed by tank
(Repeat for 20 minutes)

It plays like a budget Battlefield 1942 with shit spawns, nice graphics and voice acting though.
hmm mixed thoughts lol

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Spawn in, die.

Spawn in, die.

And then you get lucky and live longer for 5 seconds, so you spawn out in the open and then start running to cover, you start getting shot from nowhere by some Medic and you're dead before you even reach the objective.

Oh, and it's just a constant cycle, good luck living longer than 2 minutes in this game.

Last edited:

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I ended up giving to someone its too boring, You spawn and literally die like its the most shittiest game I have ever played seriously it is.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Haven't played much of Battlefield since BFBC2 which sounds like still is the best game they've made, reading the comments puts me off buying though :up:

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Graphics are immense, gameplay is boring though. Now we all know why hardly any Developers wanted to base the game from the WW1 for Multiplayer based game.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Pretty good, spawns are fucked but pigeons is a nice mode to play and the support class takes the piss out of tanks for fuck all reason

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
Yeah this game was good, got to a fairly high rank in the Multiplayer but I have slowly drifted off from it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread