Snowlight Emulator by Roy/Meth0d ~ Anyone bothered..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
The project seemed so good at the time it was being developed, aswell as the website, but has anyone bothered trying to addon to it?

Have your say:

Didn't know where to post this ;)

Nasty

Feb 26, 2012
Yes, a user of a Spanish forum, whose name is Darkenental is continued snowlight. In addition it has improved enough :)
If you want more information about him ask for it, if you want to pass the link on the topics of this forum ... (if you can not by the rules of this forum)

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I haven't seen anyone continuing the project yet.

But no one is really into it because as always it's another un-completed project by meth0d.

Nasty

Feb 26, 2012
Moreover, apart from Darkenental, Meth0d with another person was improvingSnowLight, with significantly better changes (such as stability or wired).

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
Snowlight was one big hype that ended up to be an abandoned project. I was there at the test launch too, as I was staff there, and that ended up to be one unstable emulator. I've heard that people like darkental, matty and such have been developing their own improved versions tho.​

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
Snowlight was one big hype that ended up to be an abandoned project. I was there at the test launch too, as I was staff there, and that ended up to be one unstable emulator. I've heard that people like darkental, matty and such have been developing their own improved versions tho.​
Yeah, I was actually going to buy a licence when RD was up, it was a shame when that went down, as it was an awesome community ;<

SkeetEmUp

Habpl.us
May 16, 2011
That thing is piece of shit that Aaron got lucky with

-G'Show.
Lolllll aaron didn't get lucky. Im sure if you coded a emulator that was better than Phoenix you'd get "lucky" too. Uber and Snowlight are different. Completely different.

Anyway I was looking forward to snowlight but it kinda died. Guess it kinda shows that Phoenix is all we have really.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
Phoenix (Aaron) = Butterfly modified

mmm
Wired, good sockets, others...

Read the site. Aaron bought the original source for Uber which is what Phoenix 3.0 is based on. Not Butterfly.

Moogly

May 6, 2012
I actually like the look of Snowlight, I haven't *truly* looked at it, but I think it's a massive improvement over Uber. I can't be bothered spending hours trying to make my client work though so I haven't touched it. Also, the github got updated two months back apparently it now has wired and a few other things.

Nasty

Feb 26, 2012
Moogly, snowlight is a project of 0, not based on uber, check it;)
And Aaron bought uber loops with fixed and improved. What is Butterfly. Josh bought it, Aaron is based on Uber then, but it really is Butterfly.

Phoenix is not zero, believe me.

Moogly

May 6, 2012
8d1t3GBr6CGz.png

I finally got it to work and started testing it and what not, but I've been busy the past few days, I had college and all, but I only have 2 days of college now which is awesome cause I get more time to just fool around and code. Anyway, I'm not sure what I'll do. I am currently taking part in Revelation SF's development.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
I was looking at getting Meth0d's Snowlight, when it released, but since he quit, and everything, I downloaded the unfinished project, but haven't seen anyone go on about it, so I guess it's dead? Unless someone releases a fix then YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread