Snog CMS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wubblr

Nov 26, 2015
Hi, I find there's been many Snog's which are literally the same if not on the same CMS, I was wondering if there is any kind of Snog CMS or Clone Script if anybody has one im willing to pay for it Cheers.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
i am able to get it for you, add me on skype roywilliams334 and we will go into detail

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Hi, I find there's been many Snog's which are literally the same if not on the same CMS, I was wondering if there is any kind of Snog CMS or Clone Script if anybody has one im willing to pay for it Cheers.
he might scam you ^^^^

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
yea i 100% do Ctrl + s even tho all my files have muliple pages different folders inside it like imgs java css etc so yea ... dumb asses

Kodys

lmao
Oct 24, 2016
yea i 100% do Ctrl + s even tho all my files have muliple pages different folders inside it like imgs java css etc so yea ... dumb asses
It doesn't take a genius to create folders then save the JavaScript files with Ctrl S too. I'm sure all your threads/"releases" has been proven that they're off the internet somewhere else

NO4H

Dec 21, 2016
HTTrack, downloads all the files to display everything fine in individual folders like you just described. Unless you make it work with a database and create working functions well..

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Both of those websites are poorly coded and contains a lot of exploits.
I could code it for you, but sadly I'm bad at front-end, and don't have the time neither.
I'd say choose @Markshall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread