Show DevBest SMS Bomber - PHP

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Hey,

I was fairly bored yesterday and made a basic script to send a massive amount of texts to a number. I only tried this with American phone companies, however, I'm sure the process is fairly similar for using it on other companies.

Setup
  • Ensure that you run this on a Linux server (with available SMTP) and not a cPanel one
    • I used a shell command for the SMS, hence why it can't be a cPanel based one
  • Edit /assets/js/website.js
    • Replace the 'server1.meinland.uk' and so on with your own website(s) domains
Download

Also
This was all in good fun, and isn't meant to be professional level code or follow the preferred practices. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
This is sendmail, not SMTP. This can be used on a cPanel server as long as exec is not set in disabled_functions in php.ini. This is how you get MX blacklisted.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
This is sendmail, not SMTP. This can be used on a cPanel server as long as exec is not set in disabled_functions in php.ini. This is how you get MX blacklisted.
Didn't know if exec would work in cPanel or not :p

I was running this with a dozen digital ocean servers carrying the load out

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I digg, pretty clean source aswell.
5863b5905fd44630995aad29ee0911f7.png

probably could of thrown those cases into an array instead for some cleanness :p

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I digg, pretty clean source aswell.
5863b5905fd44630995aad29ee0911f7.png

probably could of thrown those cases into an array instead for some cleanness :p
;p you can also throw the code on multiple servers and it'll act like an API still filling out the request. I'm sure it could of been more effective if I would of done the loop via shell instead of with PHP but ye

Users who are viewing this thread