Slight issue with AtomCMS/AtomHK

Dazed

Jan 4, 2019
Hello all.

So I recently made my own retro using the 3 part tutorial (How to set up a retro in 2022 (IIS) (Nitro HTML5) from the user Object.

Everything works good and was going smooth. I then went into the housekeeping and was editing some settings and then when I went back to just the /client/me portion of the site I start to get this error and can't access the CMS at all anymore. This is all I can see.

You must be registered for see images attach

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

Solution
Hello all.

So I recently made my own retro using the 3 part tutorial (How to set up a retro in 2022 (IIS) (Nitro HTML5) from the user Object.

Everything works good and was going smooth. I then went into the housekeeping and was editing some settings and then when I went back to just the /client/me portion of the site I start to get this error and can't access the CMS at all anymore. This is all I can see.

The issue is there's an article containing an invalid "user_id". My assumption is you've probably deleted "SystemAccount" which the is the user the article would refer to when you ran your migrations, as it will always just look for the first user or else create one...

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I mean the error is right in front of you...
It's attempting to read look on null

If you can't figure this out on your own, just give up whatever you're trying to do, you're not smart enough.

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
Hello all.

The issue is there's an article containing an invalid "user_id". My assumption is you've probably deleted "SystemAccount" which the is the user the article would refer to when you ran your migrations, as it will always just look for the first user or else create one when it seeded your database.

To fix it simply change the user_id inside "website_articles" table to an id that exists

Solution

Dazed

Jan 4, 2019
I mean the error is right in front of you...
It's attempting to read look on null

If you can't figure this out on your own, just give up whatever you're trying to do, you're not smart enough.
Cool comment. Thanks for the awesome reply.
Post automatically merged:

The issue is there's an article containing an invalid "user_id". My assumption is you've probably deleted "SystemAccount" which the is the user the article would refer to when you ran your migrations, as it will always just look for the first user or else create one when it seeded your database.

To fix it simply change the user_id inside "website_articles" table to an id that exists
Thanks for not trying to put me down for something simple. I appreciate the help a lot. I just wanna build one for fun to mess around and learn and stuff. Thank you again.

Users who are viewing this thread