SleekTemplate | Free | Release |

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
SleekTemplate
My second template that I have released to the public. I got a few nice positive comments when I asked for feedback on the design and the coding so i'm hoping you guys like it, and someone can find it useful. Each design I do, I am slowly reaching my goal of becoming better and better at designing. I am actually quite happy in how I did with this, both coding and designing. There is 5 pages included with the download [Home, About, Projects, Team, Contact].

Screenshots:

Extra notes: You may notice, that there are four white dots behind the large orange header. These were meant to be navigation for a slider, but really didn't bother with it. The dots are easy to remove though.

Download:

Edited: Fixed up the download link, sorry I had it on a crappy host :p

Last edited:

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Hotlinking isn't supported on your webhost :p

Overall, decent template nice release. However, to improve try making the content look a little more interesting? At the moment it looks like it's just been placed there without any real styling done to it.

Damon

Aug 13, 2012
Hotlinking isn't supported on your webhost :p

Overall, decent template nice release. However, to improve try making the content look a little more interesting? At the moment it looks like it's just been placed there without any real styling done to it.
I ended up hosting it with Mega, so its easy to download. And yes that's true, it does look quite plain especially the content. I may get around re-doing it, with posibly more colors, more features etc. But for now, this is how it is.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
I ended up hosting it with Mega, so its easy to download. And yes that's true, it does look quite plain especially the content. I may get around re-doing it, with posibly more colors, more features etc. But for now, this is how it is.
Yeah man, was just giving some feedback. With a little bit more work it'll look nice, why not apply some updates and release as a version 2? :p

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Looks good. You have matched the colors perfectly and the font you're using is awesome. The whole template is perfect - except that it looks pretty boring.

8/10 - Good job, and danke for releasing this :3

Users who are viewing this thread