[SL] StreetLife The Newest Role Play Jobs+Fights+Cars+Drugs+Gangs [SL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
StreetLife Hello there Everyone and welcome to my Development Showcase, StreetLife,

ThugLife is Destined to be an Amazing MMO Gangster based Game, all Being Done with JavaScripts (Website was done in HTML Scripts)

Future Plans

In the future we Plan on StreetLife not to only be Successful in a few Places, but maybe even world wide (I know it might take alot of Developing but its worth a shot) And by our Estimate, By The Time we release the StreetLife Launcher Alpha Edition We should have a rough Estimate of Around 100 people in the First month of being open

Whats it all about?
StreetLife is set in 3 main cities and 5 sub towns of Nova is is set in the year of 2014. StreetLife is where you can fight for money or work for money be a cop or be a criminal own a gang or own a business have a family or be in a family be an adult or be a kid be a prisoner or be a prison guard be the bounty or the bounty hunter, Be the best you can be.

Website

The website is Also in Alpha conditions and only Selective people can go on until we release our Official Site

Here are a few ScreenShots :

Home Page -
Character Profile Page -
My Character: ,
My Characters Name Is Johnny, Rich Leader And Boss Of The Rich Crime Family.
Staff:

Browser Launcher:

I hope Everyone would tell me what they Think :D

Thanks

What have i done so far?

Register: [X]
Domain: [X]
Pages: [X]
Database Link: [X]
Invite: [X]

We Should Be Released For Beta In 3 Weeks But Will Be Open Fully In 2 Months

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
On a personal note, what you currently have looks terrible. On a professional note: if you don't release for beta in three weeks, I'll be skeptical again (like last time), and will close your thread. Good luck.

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
like last time this is my first server development ive posted and second ty for you feed back as its still a development as you know it will be worked on.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Are u the same guys made ThugLife..

Sent from my iPhone using

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
i kinda just copied and pasted their thread and changed the content and added what is mine and everything truly works and soon to prove it ill post a video

llSyntaxll

Aug 25, 2011
So do we actually get to see this game? Load of rubbish me thinks
you know what im sick of people like you telling me this shit ffs i said i would release this you all get to play enough is enough see this is why im sick to death of the internet ffs!!!

Heisenberg

i am the danger
Oct 5, 2013
Good luck with this, like already stated right now the overall design isn't the prettiest but that's the least of your priorities right now.

Dobby

Nov 8, 2010
you know what im sick of people like you telling me this shit ffs i said i would release this you all get to play enough is enough see this is why im sick to death of the internet ffs!!!
Sorry bud but all i'm seeing is some very very basic designs and no actual screens of the game. Everything else you have released (in the web design section) is very basic. Show us some images of the game and then ill believe ya. Prove me wrong.

Tails

Go the fuck to sleep.
Jan 11, 2014
Don't post your content in a forum designed for DEVELOPERS & HARDCORE GAMERS if you don't expect (negative) feedback about your technical specs. Instead of raging and showing your (lack therefor of) maturity, post a mature reply about how you plan on dealing with it.

Personally, the SS's don't really show anything amazingly unique.

Dobby

Nov 8, 2010
Just looking through your website.

"We Are The Next Gen In I.T And I.T Support" no your not and nice free template. You are offering a service you obviously cannot give.

ChewbokaLion

Apr 9, 2012
Just looking through your website.

"We Are The Next Gen In I.T And I.T Support" no your not and nice free template. You are offering a service you obviously cannot give.
This is obviously not a free template, it's obviously done by scratch.

BR4DLEY

Web Developer
Jan 2, 2012
Personally the site looks horrible, Maybe some CSS work could be done to make it look better, Maybe use Photoshop or GIMP for the CSS work :p

VaginaMuncher

Chilling with me bitch Fiona
Mar 17, 2013
YouMad.jpg

T3ch

May 23, 2013
Mhm, i like your character, but your site needs to be re-design because what i see is a pile of boxes with a white background.

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
I like the idea...I don't like the web site layout at all.... Add my skype dan10kent and I can help out a bit on the site.

Bleep

PHP - HTML - CSS - JAVA ✔
Oct 19, 2012
The only thing even slightly decent is the character and you didn't even make it.

Please, some moderator close this thread before any more bullshit is said.

j2o

Jun 1, 2013
This is the most bullshitted thread I've ever seen on devbest, Nice MS paint skills m8 woah take's a real noob to do that..

mouthpiece

Jul 9, 2011
If i was you mate i wouldnt of posted this, all your getting is hate because youve tried being something your not, i rekon you should delete this post and come back when you have gained more experience....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread