Simple Maintenance Template [HTML, CSS]

Shado

Oct 7, 2013
122yza8.png

Simple Maintenance Template
A New Simple Maintenance Template

Hello DevBest, Today I designed simple maintenance page, This template can be used for your site/portfolio that is beign created/developed today.
I coded it on HTML, CSS and I feel that I'm so happy for created this template today.

Features:
  • Images (Social Media/Networks + Background)
  • Simple/Easy to edit coding (HTML + CSS)
Screenshot(s):
iqj95k.png

Download(s):

Live Demo: Coming Soon.

[NOTE: THIS IS NOT HABBO MAINTENANCE PAGE]
Thanks, Shado

ProxyHider

Nov 2, 2013
122yza8.png

Simple Maintenance Template
A New Simple Maintenance Template

Hello DevBest, Today I designed simple maintenance page, This template can be used for your site/portfolio that is beign created/developed today.
I coded it on HTML, CSS and I feel that I'm so happy for created this template today.

Features:
  • Images (Social Media/Networks + Background)
  • Simple/Easy to edit coding (HTML + CSS)
Screenshot(s):
iqj95k.png

Download(s):

Live Demo: Coming Soon.

[NOTE: THIS IS NOT HABBO MAINTENANCE PAGE]
Thanks, Shado
:eek: Its Airline Website Maintenance Page? Cool !

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
I said its extremely basic; as in it could be a lot better- I didnt say you ripped it.

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
Keep seeing you say "Everyone loves my template<3" in the sb.. Lets not let your ego get too big, ey?

Infact, I have seen 1 person they like it. Anyway, like everyone is saying it's very basic. It's nice, in a way, but it's super basic. Here's essentially what you have:
A background, a content box and some text with a logo.

It's not much but it's a start. Personally, I don't see the need for the plane background. Like @ProxyHider said, it gives the impression of it being for a airline. Don't take this feedback as negative, it's not. Put up a live demo and I'll be happy to give it some more criticism.

Jxck

got that old thing back
Apr 5, 2014
The design would look a lot better without the white box and instead a faded in grey transparent box. Basic and clean, its OK for its purpose.

Kontrol

Graphics Artist - Kontrol!
Feb 23, 2014
I love the simplicity of the design, although you should either use a color-overlay for the social networking logo's or change the background to something black/grayish.

Also: I believe the blue on the "Maintenance" does not fit, as the background in that setting is also blue.

Just some feedback from my perspective, good luck/nice design!
8/10

Snappy

^^^^UpHosting^^^^
Aug 29, 2013
Just a suggestion with the plane being in the background maybe the flight has been delayed= maintenance!!! @Shado Im sure he meant it to be like this!!

Alam

shietttt
Jul 3, 2011
I don't see what a plane has to do with maintance, If i were you i'd keep it colors based. No need to add a background image.

Users who are viewing this thread