Show DevBest Simple File Downloader [Source]

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
Hello Devbest,

I am here today to release a simple File Downloader I made with some help. I used some code from : @Quackster so thank you! I also added a really bad looking UI with this ( I'm bad at designing )
See it in action :
I hope some developers out there can take this and make this into something.

Github:

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
I could extend this even further and do that, but it's really just a starting point. I may decide to make this again properly with more features.
Nah, its good to say it was a quick coded project, not bad at all! Good going x

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
The vocabulary used within the documentation seems very different to yours , didn't even know you liked XML and dam the documentation is pretty overkill for being simple.
And UI ain't that bad

Last edited:

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
I don't understand. You know you can save from your web browser directly?
Eh it was more out of boredom, and I'm trying my best to divert away from Habbo as much as I can.

The vocabulary used within the documentation seems very different to yours , didn't even know you liked XML and dam the documentation it's pretty overkill for being simple.
And UI ain't that bad
XML?! Maybe you think I used WPF? And no, I don't agree with you on that one. It's very simple with little to no complex coding here, and with the help of the thread I credited before, it was very easy..

This was just a small program out of boredom, and I didn't need it. Any develop out there, can take this to the next level. No need for code analysation, it's nothing big.

SOUL

┼ ┼ ┼
Nov 10, 2015
Eh it was more out of boredom, and I'm trying my best to divert away from Habbo as much as I can.

XML?! Maybe you think I used WPF? And no, I don't agree with you on that one. It's very simple with little to no complex coding here, and with the help of the thread I credited before, it was very easy..

This was just a small program out of boredom, and I didn't need it. Any develop out there, can take this to the next level. No need for code analysation, it's nothing big.

WPF documentation huh :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread