[Showcase] Meteor CMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
Meteor is a new CMS where i working on together with a mate. This CMS have a completely new fresh, simple but creatief design, we are very excited to show that soon! Meteor CMS will be written in PHP and in the new Codeiqniter 4 framework. We do not have a date yet when we will release this, but feel free to watch this project until its done.

unknown.png

image0.jpg

Last edited:

Chuckie_

Jun 22, 2019
Excited to see how this turns out. Already looking good. I find the design a bit monotonous and plane though I get that you are still in development. Good luck buddy;):up:

Synapse

PogChamp
Mar 3, 2012
I kind of like the monotonous design though. It's like starting with bootstrap, as a result you'll actually see some unique styling among hotels which use it. Plus, it clears your head when you're thinking about designing it. When something is poorly designed, or has too much color its overwhelming and you don't know where to start.

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks for the great words! It's still in development, started yesterday and the idea is to keep it basic. Why should i do that? It is because its simple to edit for people who want to use this. This is not the final result, ill keep you all updated!

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Doesn’t look bad as it is right now, looks like it’s based off a Materialize CSS theme. Materialize is great!

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019

iKevin

Feb 9, 2021
Hi, the htaccess is missing in the public folder so I can't make it work

Hi, the htaccess is missing in the public folder so I can't make it work

Bop

May 28, 2020
I like the design. Clean and simple but knowing Raizer, he's going all out and there hasn't been any updated images lately. /me reminds me of BrainCMS or maybe that's just the "invite and redeem" function.

Raizer

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks. Working on a new project atm. Circinus. Vue and typescript.

Meteor

Habbo Graphics Designer º
Dec 3, 2012
pretty cool to have a CMS named after me, tbh. It’s very neat !

Bop

May 28, 2020
Thanks. Working on a new project atm. Circinus. Vue and typescript.

This looks amazing honestly. I've heard about your new project. I'm glad you're still contributing to the community. Great work so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread