Show off your tattoos!

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
My next one is gonna be a Dark Mark from Harry Potter on my left forearm, obviously better design that the one in the movies ???
Nice, nice. I'm deciding between just getting a name, with a nice cursive design, or I might just get the whole forearm covered. That's where I'm struggling, because there's so many themes to choose from.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Why wouldn't you? Im actually interested like its gonna be my first tattoo but I don't really know where I should get it
Because people are judgemental. Especially if you have any ambitions in the future for specific jobs, it's handy to be able to hide them. I also only take tattoo's I can cover.

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
Because people are judgemental. Especially if you have any ambitions in the future for specific jobs, it's handy to be able to hide them. I also only take tattoo's I can cover.
Ok, so where do you think I should get "Blessed" tattooed? where would you tat it

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
To be fair, the employers who judge your abilities based on a tattoo most likely are same ones you should avoid.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
To be fair, the employers who judge your abilities based on a tattoo most likely are same ones you should avoid.
I prefer to have my options open, than to have some choices work against me in life. Also, if you ever want to for example start your own business, clients my be pre-judged if you show up with visible tattoo's. And if you need money, you can't afford to lose clients because you show up with tattoo's.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Growing up I was always told that, don’t get a tattoo you can’t hide! I see more and more people in jobs these days with tattoos on show.

I do understand where Wess is coming from though, although it’s wrong to judge it’s very easy to make an assumption about somebody covered in tattoos, or with ‘Blessed’ written on their hand.

Depends on the career I guess, I’ve seen people in the Police which hold guns with tattoos on show!

Zeroh

Aug 2, 2015
  • Full Left Sleeve
  • Chest
  • Ribs
  • Back of Neck (Had Removed though)

Attachments

• Photo on 4-27-21 at 4.13 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 4-27-21 at 4.13 PM #2.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread