ShineEMU RP *Based off Plus*

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Hello everybody!

Since this person that was apart of Shine from the beginning was given vps access had decided to upload the emulator to there downloads for safe keeping and for themselves without permission and wants to make threats to release it on devbest and everywhere else. So therefore I rather release it first anyhow it shows how you can't trust people in the community at all.

Credits for emulator development:
Mack (55%)
Me (45%)
CMS Credits toward Chris (100%)

Download link:

Sql file:

CMS Download (Node):

(This just has the basic rp features, other then that it's incomplete)

However shine stopped development awhile back.

(NOTE: I will help some that need support, I won't reply to idiotic comments such as the first one made)

gu5WV9pbTZCXreykI1RNKQ.png

dZ-fGCzIRAebEBBMthldiA.png

Shine Emulator is based off Plus emulator. You can use the 2017 or 2016 swfs that have been released. There is one issue the other dev Mack had edited the packets on the emulator and you can't purchase items from the catalogue other then that everything works perfectly and runs smoothly.

SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

Last edited:

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
(NOTE: I will not help anybody that needs help with this emulator, nor do I plan on replying to anyone that comments on this thread)

So why the fuck would you release this, if you're not going to provide support to the people that may need it? Use your head.

May 1, 2015
This is decent, could use a couple of improvements in some areas but what doesn't.
I like the jury idea and being able to testify when being accused of committing a crime but just generating it randomly every time and checking if the value is one or the other and letting the player know if they are guilty or not is okay just too simple. I would put every player on a tally system every time they are arrested which is booted up on login and you compare that (to see if they are more than likely to actually of committed the crime instead of letting them off the hook for something they actually did if you catch my drift) and then just re-set their jail tally when it gets to 5 or something.
other than that, it's cool.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
This is decent, could use a couple of improvements in some areas but what doesn't.
I like the jury idea and being able to testify when being accused of committing a crime but just generating it randomly every time and checking if the value is one or the other and letting the player know if they are guilty or not is okay just too simple. I would put every player on a tally system every time they are arrested which is booted up on login and you compare that (to see if they are more than likely to actually of committed the crime instead of letting them off the hook for something they actually did if you catch my drift) and then just re-set their jail tally when it gets to 5 or something.
other than that, it's cool.
Thanks bro.

Santa

Jan 17, 2012
What features does this Emulator has??

Sent from my 5080X using Tapatalk

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
What features does this Emulator has??

Sent from my 5080X using Tapatalk
It has all the basic rp commands you need to even run and own a roleplay. I guess you can consider the court system a feature as it seems to be a big attraction on roleplays.

Official Help Thread you can find here

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Hello everybody,

I wasn't expecting for people to have issues with the emulator. Within the upcoming weeks I will take a few hours out of my day to clean up some unnecessary code etc etc.

Also there was a issue with the database I provided in the emulator download. Here is the new sql and don't forget to run this
SET @@global.sql_mode= ''; before extracting the sql.

Ryan090

Apr 9, 2013
I tried this out, ran into a few issues at first especially with getting the right swfs pack for it.
Nathan has managed to help me with the issues, so far so good.

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
#UPDATES
-Bot Exploit Fixed
-Added setsh and clearsh for the emulator
(Credits for the original code goes to Jaden, me for messing with the code and making it work with this release.)

For new download link check the original thread.

My account doesn't work after being ranked. How do I fix?
1. Go to your database and delete the table called I believe is called rp_stats and that should resolve the issue.

Thanks

Last edited:

Gang67

|Jump out gang, we jump out those vehicles|
May 5, 2017
Hello everybody!

Since this person that was apart of Shine from the beginning was given vps access had decided to upload the emulator to there downloads for safe keeping and for themselves without permission and wants to make threats to release it on devbest and everywhere else. So therefore I rather release it first anyhow it shows how you can't trust people in the community at all.

Credits for emulator development:
Mack (55%)
Me (45%)
CMS Credits toward Chris (100%)

Download link:

Sql file:

CMS Download (Node):

(This just has the basic rp features, other then that it's incomplete)

However shine stopped development awhile back.

(NOTE: I will help some that need support, I won't reply to idiotic comments such as the first one made)

gu5WV9pbTZCXreykI1RNKQ.png

dZ-fGCzIRAebEBBMthldiA.png

Shine Emulator is based off Plus emulator. You can use the 2017 or 2016 swfs that have been released. There is one issue the other dev Mack had edited the packets on the emulator and you can't purchase items from the catalogue other then that everything works perfectly and runs smoothly.

SET @@global.sql_mode= '';
:up:

NathanCarn3y

Leaving a legacy
Sep 14, 2016
Hey everybody took the time out of my day to update the emulator from the 2016 production to the 2018 production!

PRODUCTION-201802201205-141713395

Download link:

Here is the new habbo.swf too:

**UPDATES**
Hello everyone,

I haven’t updated this thread for a 1-2 months now. I have been learning so much thanks to JayCustom, and after I get out of school early next month, I plan to continue and resume development. I know some of the code isn’t the best command wise I wanna go back in and make it look more neat and tidy it up.

(On a side note: Incase anybody didn’t know I currently own with JayCustom and I would love everyone to come check it out. We open May, 21st, 2018!)

Last edited:

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
So why the fuck would you release this, if you're not going to provide support to the people that may need it? Use your head.
Because it's content that he's made, and is releasing for people to use. If they have an issue, they should post in the help&support section. It is not his job to provide support, however if he chooses to then good on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread