Set up a room public

neons

May 17, 2015
How do I set up a photo for a room?I entered a link to the image "127.0.0.1/image/room.png" but when entering the game there is no picture of the room

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
How do I set up a photo for a room?I entered a link to the image "127.0.0.1/image/room.png" but when entering the game there is no picture of the room
you put them into c_images > navigator-thumbnails (or thumbnail) then in the database img url you put /navigator-thumbnail(s)/filename.png then say :update navigator

neons

May 17, 2015
you put them into c_images > navigator-thumbnails (or thumbnail) then in the database img url you put /navigator-thumbnail(s)/filename.png then say :update navigator

Thanks you!
Post automatically merged:

This only sets the home room for current users.

Open the design view of the table and set the default home_room value to the room you want them to go to

I can't figure out exactly how to do this?How to set the default in the users table
Post automatically merged:

This only sets the home room for current users.

Open the design view of the table and set the default home_room value to the room you want them to go to

I wrote these commands.But nothing has changed.New and old players get to the start page of the hotel

UPDATE `users` SET `home_room` = '1';
ALTER TABLE `users` ALTER COLUMN `home_room` SET DEFAULT '1';

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread