Set home room not working.

alek980

Oct 7, 2019
Im using brainCMS with Plusemu, and i have set home room to 15 (in brain config). this works perfly. But i have some users that want to change their home room. but the button for this in the client is grayed out and not working. If i change this manually in the Database. It resets to 15 next time the user logs in. anyone know a fix for this? tried to look on the plusemu side but could not figure it out.... please help.

Using BrainCMS 1.9.1
Using PlusEmu r2 3.4.3.0

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
back click on users table, click design table, find home_room change it to the ID of the room you want then click save, then go into brain_config file then find homeroom and change that to the ID aswell

alek980

Oct 7, 2019
back click on users table, click design table, find home_room change it to the ID of the room you want then click save, then go into brain_config file then find homeroom and change that to the ID aswell

Thank you so much for trying to help, but i think you misunderstood. I want people to be able to set their own room as homeroom for themselves. Is this possible?

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
I know that. But looks like the setting on Brain overwrites that. Not sure if it's setting om PlusEmu or in Braun i have to alter.

The house icon is gray and do not apper to be working
i know it doesn't work for staff, it sends you to the homeroom again idk how to fix that tbh

Users who are viewing this thread