[Service] Setting up & Editing.

Antisj

Apr 21, 2014
Hi!
Who am I?
I'm a developer named Anton i own my own hotel and have worked on it for the last 2-3 years. I've decided to start helping the community to setup or edit their hotel/hotels.
Will I charge for this service? Yes, small amounts of money will be mandatory which will be discussed in private messages.
My experiances:
  • Editing .html & .php files
  • Editing Habbo.SWF
  • Creating Banners, Badges (PNG, GIF, JPG) etc.
  • PHP
  • HTML
  • MySQL
  • Translating CMS
More information?
If you would like to know more about this or are interested in this offer, please contact me or write a comment.

n4te

zzz
Oct 27, 2014
Hi!
Who am I?
I'm a developer named Anton i own my own hotel and have worked on it for the last 2-3 years. I've decided to start helping the community to setup or edit their hotel/hotels.
Will I charge for this service? Yes, small amounts of money will be mandatory which will be discussed in private messages.
My experiances:
  • Editing .html & .php files
  • Editing Habbo.SWF
  • Creating Banners, Badges (PNG, GIF, JPG) etc.
  • PHP
  • HTML
  • MySQL
  • Translating CMS
More information?
If you would like to know more about this or are interested in this offer, please contact me or write a comment.
Anybody that has a brain and abit of knowledge in coding can figure out how to do this. I know I wouldn't pay someone to edit a text file for me.

Antisj

Apr 21, 2014
Anybody that has a brain and abit of knowledge in coding can figure out how to do this. I know I wouldn't pay someone to edit a text file for me.
Well there is many people out there that doesnt know how to do certain things or doesnt know how to do anything in this certain area, so congratulations to your intelligence youDontSay

Users who are viewing this thread