Server Essential Plugins - All In One!

Janko

Dr. Brandon
May 24, 2011
Hello,
I was looking on my desktop and Found ALOT of old plugins I use to have for my server and I picked a fair few to make a folder with for new server owners.
This folder contains

Worldedit - A GREAT And fast way to edit islands & your server in seconds

iConomy - A Must have plugin for any survival server allows users to Buy and sell there findings

NoCheat - Also a very good plugin, Stops hacked clients from giving them a unfair chance

Factions/Clans - The folder contains both Factions and Clans You can find out more on minecraftwiki

Essentials - The official must have plugin for any surival or creative server it gives the users / Op's the essential commands for the server.

PermissionsEx - Now this plugin is a little complex, Its permissions and needs to be setup correctly you can find a how to do video on youtube or Just :]

Accept Rules - if you dont want to make a spawn point for it :]

Please bare in mind that this is just for starter servers to get on their feet :]
- 0.o Aka XRetro

I Take no copy rights on the plugins, all credit goes to the founder(s)

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
Mind telling us what versions these are compatible with so that you aren't messing up their servers (assuming these are for Bukkit here).

If you do require a full list of plugins and modifications for the latest versions of Bukkit or other server's then you can visit or

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
I agree with all except the Faction mod, I think are simpler protection mod such as LWC would suffice as small servers don't have a large enough userbase to really create proper factions.

Janko

Dr. Brandon
May 24, 2011
Hello,
I was looking on my desktop and Found ALOT of old plugins I use to have for my server and I picked a fair few to make a folder with for new server owners.
This folder contains

Worldedit - A GREAT And fast way to edit islands & your server in seconds

iConomy - A Must have plugin for any survival server allows users to Buy and sell there findings

NoCheat - Also a very good plugin, Stops hacked clients from giving them a unfair chance

Factions/Clans - The folder contains both Factions and Clans You can find out more on minecraftwiki

Essentials - The official must have plugin for any surival or creative server it gives the users / Op's the essential commands for the server.

PermissionsEx - Now this plugin is a little complex, Its permissions and needs to be setup correctly you can find a how to do video on youtube or Just :]

Accept Rules - if you dont want to make a spawn point for it :]

Please bare in mind that this is just for starter servers to get on their feet :]
- 0.o Aka XRetro

I Take no copy rights on the plugins, all credit goes to the founder(s)

Thread Updated
These all work for CraftBukkit 1.1 :]
I will keep this thread updated with all the newest ones

Users who are viewing this thread