[SEROUIS DEBATE] Should's Gay's be able to Kiss in Public? [/SEROUIS DEBATE]

StainedBedSheets

Trollin' since '96
Dec 22, 2010
Before we start, I'm not gay, and I will NEVER will be.
So, Should gay's be able to kiss in public?

I think they should, As, I'd like to see some girl's kiss in public.

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I myself am against homosexuality, however I am all for freedom so, they should be allowed.

Jasper

Feb 12, 2011
I would like to See Lesbians Kiss In public.. But men on the other hand.. Looks downright nasty
and Parent's might get offended by when their kids see them kissing :confused:
Oh Well, this is a free country, not like my opinion counts or anything.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I would like to See Lesbians Kiss In public.. But men on the other hand.. Looks downright nasty
and Parent's might get offended by when their kids see them kissing :confused:
Oh Well, this is a free country, not like my opinion counts or anything.

I like the way you're classing it acceptable because of lesbians kissing on the street it's just the same, also you couldn't possibly worry about parents and there kids going past in the street's seeing two men kissing because kids are brought up homophobic these days anyway so they will just think eugh look at them two... and if you ask me it's the same experience seeing a man and woman eating each other on the street only just not as strange! lol

Just saying to many people have the say in this world, now getting married should not be acceptable as it's a Christian ceremony. It's written in bold "homosexuality is a sin" so in my eyes they shouldn't be married since the religion doesn't support it.

But kissing on the streets should be acceptable.

Bazinga

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2010
Firstly, the only reason people see this as a bad thing is becuase they've come to assume it's unacceptable as it was frowned upon and even illegal many decades ago (aswell as it being a sin in many religions) but if this was what we call the norm then there would be no problem as we see guys & girls kissing in public all the time and that doesn't bother us. Just becuase we see it as different, there's nothing wrong with it. So I say it should be acceptable.

Livar

Now 35% cooler!
Oct 15, 2010
Yeah they should, it's like saying straight people. Like someone said above, "It's horrible to see men", I completely agree with this.

X1M!

le troller
Jan 6, 2011
I think we gay people should be allowed to.

@The one who said gay people shouldnt get married cos christian religion doesnt support it
Religion can be changed.

R-Simmons

Jan 8, 2011
i think homosexuality is an increase in the world, and people are becoming more comfortable and accepting of it. parents shouldn't be concerned that their children are learning homosexuality at their age, why should they be allowed to learn heterosexuality otherwise.

this is a stupid topic anyways, the law says it's right; so it's right. no one should be kept from their basic human rights.?

Users who are viewing this thread