[Selling] Social Club Account with GTA 5 [Selling]

Leon0803

Nov 27, 2016
Hello Visitor of my thread, are you looking for a cheap way to Gta 5 did you recently got banned and are sad that all your stuff is gone?

Well ive got one, i sell cheap Accounts in this case its Social Club, with Gta 5 on it

well you now will think "hmmm why should i buy a socialclub account with Gta5 on it for a lot of money if i could buy the game and put it on my account instead?" WRONG

why your asking?
because you dont get the game so cheap anywhere! whats the current prices for Gta 5? 25-40€? [november 2016]

well i sell you the account for 12€/$ !

so how will this work?
you contact me private. and i give you the informations you need for the payment [Paypal]
or you give me a Paysafecard code in the PM

after i saw your message and made sure that i got the money i will send you the Username and Password for the Account.

please dont change the username or password, if you do i cant help you if you experience any problems.

so what do you say? Gta 5 for 12€/$?

(ALSO)
if you are intrested in a gta 5 modmenu or getting cash n xp back to your account safe! (noone got banned by using this method, but if you get banned (you wont) i give you a new account for free!)

just contact me!

Users who are viewing this thread